Wholesale -Save Time and Money
Save countless hours of time and effort maintaining a separate wholesale store. Wholesale selling has never been easier!
Wholesale Results - Wholesale!
We offer a wide range of wholesale features. No duplicate variants like other wholesale apps. It just simply works..
Incentivize Wholesale Sales
Increase sales by incentivizing wholesale customers through volume discounts and other wholesale sales methods
About Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale
Maintaining a separate wholesale store is a time consuming and expensive process...
...and above all, there isn't a solution built within Shopify...
Wholesale Hero adds a flawless wholesale experience into your existing store within 5 minutes!
- Reclaim your precious time and expenses
- Increase revenue through taking advantage of wholesale sales methods provided by the app
Who is this wholesale app for?
Stores using the app range from small businesses to some of the largest Shopify stores online. We recommend having an established business and wholesale strategy before installing the app.
Recent Updates to Wholesale Hero
Last update: May 2019
We pride ourselves on actively updating Wholesale Hero several times per week.
Sounds good, but how is Wholesale Hero different from other apps?
- Wholesale Hero is actively maintained! (See our recent updates section) We are a fully dedicated team and listen to your feature requests and implement them as soon as possible.
- We pride ourselves on offering the best customer support possible. Please check our reviews and see what our satisfied customers say :)
- Unlike other apps, there are no hidden fees for additional addons.
- We offer integrated Net 15/30 orders and manual order processing.
- The app does not create duplicate variants. These will not allow you to use any inventory app for your store. Duplicate variants will also break prices on your sales channels such as Facebook, Pintrest and Google.
- The app does not create thousands of discount codes for your store! This is HUGE.
- Set individual wholesale prices instead of a percentage discount.
- Set discounts and forget about them. No need to manually sync discounts whenever you change a product.
Along with offering a simple solution we also offer a wide range of features for customizing your store's Wholesale needs.
Please Note: THERE IS NO DOWNTIME IN ACTIVATING THE APP. Transitions are seamless and activated instantly.
How to get started
Getting started is as easy as choosing a discount rate and tagging a customer with a "Wholesale" tag.
We will upload a Wholesale Hero edited theme to your store (no design is changed)
This will automatically display Wholesale prices for that customer. It's as simple as that!!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Free Theme Setup
Unlimited Discount Groups
Minimumun order requirements
All Startup Features
Auto Tag customers
Set specific wholesale prices per variant
Bulk import for individual pricing
Net 30 Orders
All Professional Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 204 reviews
Most recent reviews
The app works great for wholesale pricing, but DO NOT use for shipping. In their beta version, they offer an option that says you can "add or subtract against regular shipping," which implies the shipping rates. But once I contacted Customer Support on a matter, I learned that because Shopify offers very little access to the cart, the workaround is to apply a discount to the cart total.
In my case, I was offering wholesale customers 50% off of my retail prices, then was trying to offer 30% off of the shipping rates. Instead, I offered 30% off of their entire order, which turned out to be a total discount of 65%. I lost a lot of money this way, and it's been a huge headache trying to resolve. It's never fun going back to customers saying you undercharged them.
International Beauty Depot
We use this App successfully since we lounged our e-Commerce side in January 2019 until about a week ago when something changed pricing and caused several complaints by clients started to go wrong, since we have made several attempts to communicate our issues with Wholesale Hero even involving Shopify to escalate our concerns and problems but nothing made a difference, no one made an attempt to contact us, one think though I notice that they are very on time to collect their payment… Very Disappointed Looking for alternatives to change over…
The app is fine. Pretty cool, actually. Especially with assistance from the help team! Once steered in the right direction it is fairly intuitive. Once the verbiage is understood, its recommended. Special thanks to Ross with the help team for his assistance.