Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

by TradeGecko

Easily create line sheets for wholesale buyers

Mayberry Soap Company

Mayberry Soap Company
Layout is fine, but I cannot get dollar sign to show up, and no place to add lead times for my soaps and other products - notes area for terms is not big enough for both. It is also adding "Title: Default Title" and I cannot get that to go away either.

American Bonfire Co.

I appreciate the template, but would love an add-on feature for it to be more robust. It does not allow the option to show pictures of each variant (we sell sunglasses with 5 different color-ways, and only a single cover photo shows, I need my wholesale buyers to see each color option). I would need to create a separate product listing for each color if I wanted the line sheet to generate different photos.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free plan,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Organically Bath & Beauty

I used this app to create a line sheet for a wholesale event and it was seamless and worked great. I saved it to my laptop and emailed it for printing. Thank you

Diamond Pride

simple app with very basic features - but it's free, so it's better than nothing.
pdf generation doesn't work for us either, so we always use the workaround: "print" > "save as pdf"

would like to see more (basic) featues:
> create linesheets based on collection or certain product tag
> show SKU or (actual) barcode or QR code)

Stacy Bradley Design

Seems to be simple but I do not see a way for wholesale customers to be able to order on-line.

Body Be Silk

Unfortunately the app does not work I cannot create a line sheet it keeps erasing all of my information and starting over

Maple Rose

Would be great if it worked. keeps 'thinking' when asked to create a PDF

Spirit Gear Central

Hopefully Tradegecko will develop this more. As others have said, it is very basic. Some recommendations:
1) Automatically pull SKU#'s & Barcode UPC#'s.
2) Pick between Landscape and Portrait.
3) SAVE the Line Sheets to easily edit later.

Rarr

Very basic and not much customization options to make the outlook as you like. That being said, its a free app that does a lot of the work for you for creating a line sheet. If I need anything more than a very basic setup with a few styles I will look to make my own sheet using Adobe Illustrator so I can make it as I like, though.

RARR Sportswear