Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

by TradeGecko

Easily create line sheets for wholesale buyers

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free plan,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Organically Bath & Beauty

I used this app to create a line sheet for a wholesale event and it was seamless and worked great. I saved it to my laptop and emailed it for printing. Thank you

Diamond Pride

simple app with very basic features - but it's free, so it's better than nothing.
pdf generation doesn't work for us either, so we always use the workaround: "print" > "save as pdf"

would like to see more (basic) featues:
> create linesheets based on collection or certain product tag
> show SKU or (actual) barcode or QR code)

Stacy Bradley Design

Seems to be simple but I do not see a way for wholesale customers to be able to order on-line.

Body Be Silk

Unfortunately the app does not work I cannot create a line sheet it keeps erasing all of my information and starting over

Maple Rose

Would be great if it worked. keeps 'thinking' when asked to create a PDF

Spirit Gear Central

Hopefully Tradegecko will develop this more. As others have said, it is very basic. Some recommendations:
1) Automatically pull SKU#'s & Barcode UPC#'s.
2) Pick between Landscape and Portrait.
3) SAVE the Line Sheets to easily edit later.

Rarr

Very basic and not much customization options to make the outlook as you like. That being said, its a free app that does a lot of the work for you for creating a line sheet. If I need anything more than a very basic setup with a few styles I will look to make my own sheet using Adobe Illustrator so I can make it as I like, though.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Home Accent Pillows

does not download the pdf garbage

Rally Beads

Very unhappy, manipulated my inventory to show 0. I was running a promotion and had 100 bracelets available. Each time I corrected to show available inventory, it would manipulate to sold out again. I contacted customer service and they never replied.

Previous 1