Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

by Intuit

Easily create line sheets for wholesale buyers

Sock Panda

I am really happy with this free app. It does what it says it will do.

Easy and quick way to generate a line sheet from my product listings - I can adjust prices for wholesale. Really nice and easy.

I wish is saved my previous work though. Each time I open it, I have to start again, but that is not a big deal.

Mayberry Soap Company

Mayberry Soap Company
Layout is fine, but I cannot get dollar sign to show up, and no place to add lead times for my soaps and other products - notes area for terms is not big enough for both. It is also adding "Title: Default Title" and I cannot get that to go away either.

American Bonfire Co.

I appreciate the template, but would love an add-on feature for it to be more robust. It does not allow the option to show pictures of each variant (we sell sunglasses with 5 different color-ways, and only a single cover photo shows, I need my wholesale buyers to see each color option). I would need to create a separate product listing for each color if I wanted the line sheet to generate different photos.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free plan,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Organically Bath & Beauty

I used this app to create a line sheet for a wholesale event and it was seamless and worked great. I saved it to my laptop and emailed it for printing. Thank you

Diamond Pride

simple app with very basic features - but it's free, so it's better than nothing.
pdf generation doesn't work for us either, so we always use the workaround: "print" > "save as pdf"

would like to see more (basic) featues:
> create linesheets based on collection or certain product tag
> show SKU or (actual) barcode or QR code)

Stacy Bradley Design

Seems to be simple but I do not see a way for wholesale customers to be able to order on-line.

Body Be Silk

Unfortunately the app does not work I cannot create a line sheet it keeps erasing all of my information and starting over

Maple Rose

Would be great if it worked. keeps 'thinking' when asked to create a PDF

Spirit Gear Central

Hopefully Tradegecko will develop this more. As others have said, it is very basic. Some recommendations:
1) Automatically pull SKU#'s & Barcode UPC#'s.
2) Pick between Landscape and Portrait.
3) SAVE the Line Sheets to easily edit later.

Previous 1 3