Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

by TradeGecko

Easily create line sheets for wholesale buyers

Diamond Pride

simple app with very basic features - but it's free, so it's better than nothing. pdf generation doesn't work for us either, so we always use the workaround: "print" > "save as pdf"

would like to see more (basic) featues:

Stacy Bradley Design

Seems to be simple but I do not see a way for wholesale customers to be able to order on-line.

Body Be Silk

Unfortunately the app does not work I cannot create a line sheet it keeps erasing all of my information and starting over

Maple Rose

Would be great if it worked. keeps 'thinking' when asked to create a PDF

Spirit Gear Central

Hopefully Tradegecko will develop this more. As others have said, it is very basic. Some recommendations: 1) Automatically pull SKU#'s 2) Pick between Landscape and Portrait. 3) SAVE/store the Line Sheets.

Update 11/21/17: Generating PDF is not working correctly.

Rarr

Very basic and not much customization options to make the outlook as you like. That being said, its a free app that does a lot of the work for you for creating a line sheet. If I need anything more than a very basic setup with a few styles I will look to make my own sheet using Adobe Illustrator so I can make it as I like, though.

RARR Sportswear www.rarr.com

Home Accent Pillows

does not download the pdf garbage

Rally Beads

Very unhappy, manipulated my inventory to show 0. I was running a promotion and had 100 bracelets available. Each time I corrected to show available inventory, it would manipulate to sold out again. I contacted customer service and they never replied.

Huetribe

It's decent when it actually works. Generated a pdf one time, then when I went to make an edit, the software erased all of the info I spent an hour filling in. Better to go with a more reliable software.

Ropelacesupply

Love it, for it being free it's very fast to make a line sheet. Good if you want to offer products on your site at wholesale cost.

Previous 1