Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

Wholesale Line Sheet Generator

by TradeGecko

Easily create line sheets for wholesale buyers

Diamond Pride

simple app with very basic features - but it's free, so it's better than nothing.
pdf generation doesn't work for us either, so we always use the workaround: "print" > "save as pdf"

would like to see more (basic) featues:
> create linesheets based on collection or certain product tag
> show SKU or (actual) barcode or QR code)

Stacy Bradley Design

Seems to be simple but I do not see a way for wholesale customers to be able to order on-line.

Spirit Gear Central

Hopefully Tradegecko will develop this more. As others have said, it is very basic. Some recommendations:
1) Automatically pull SKU#'s & Barcode UPC#'s.
2) Pick between Landscape and Portrait.
3) SAVE the Line Sheets to easily edit later.

Rarr

Very basic and not much customization options to make the outlook as you like. That being said, its a free app that does a lot of the work for you for creating a line sheet. If I need anything more than a very basic setup with a few styles I will look to make my own sheet using Adobe Illustrator so I can make it as I like, though.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Aprilvenuspopup

Would be a great app but you should be able to show hide pricing.

Greymount Paper Press

Great concept for an app. However, while this app might be helpful for some businesses, there's no ability to alter the layout whatsoever. I only have 60 products and the line sheet was 14 pages long because there was no option to add more items per page or change what was displayed, etc.

If they make tweaks, I'll be happy to give it another try.