Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Tinta fresca

Gran aplicación. El equipo de soporte fantástico y muy rápido. Totalmente recomendable para poder manejar distintas ofertas para distintos segmentos de clientes.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. This was exactly what I was looking for for our site. Easy to use and support is also quick. Awesome!!!

Stadela Baby

Outstanding app and service. The service and integration team is really five stars. response time is very short. Did a screen share with support talked to Jawad and got everything resolved.

Eye Love

The support was amazing. Got help right away. Jawad was knowledgeable and quick to help. He quickly integrated the app with the Zipify app code to lock the page.

BODY100

Outstanding app and service. Jawad is a god. He works quickly, communicated the entire tome and helped me get to know the system.

46 & Spruce | Wholesale Supply House

We use this app to offer floral industry professionals special access to bulk quantities of products at discount/wholesale prices. The setup was simple and the developers were very helpful. Recently, right before the Black Friday / Cyber Monday rush, I had an issue with the product pagination not showing up, so I was unable to access a product to mark it as a locked product. The app developers were SO INCREDIBLY HELPFUL and worked to get the feature fixed in time for me to set up my store appropriately in time for the holiday. I was so grateful for their assistance and for keeping me updated on their progress.

Zazzy Bandz

Jawad is always there to help, really like the way he explains everything. He has resolved the issue in a Lock Rule for me. Great Support and very helping app for my store.

BronwenJewelry

We recently launched our site {www.bronwenjewelry.com} and ABSOLUTELY recommend all of the Wholesale Helper Apps. Lock Manager, Pricing Discount and Order Form & Reorder are excellent tools for managing our website and our wholesale channel. The set-up was straightforward, and the App Developer support has been exceptional.

SFW Portal

Use it on 3 sites, Excellent and support is spot on! Very quick to install and you are up and running in a few clicks

Kalo

Wow. Phenomenal user experience leading to a quick and easy setup. This was exactly what I was looking for for our site. Awesome

Previous 1 3 4 5