Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Liquid Planet

The app works perfectly with our website and allows us to have lock the products from customers. Customer service is excellent and always answer promptly!

BSG Auto Glass SA

App working great and support is quick and helpful. Using three Wholesale Helper apps currently, all good in features and reasonably priced.

Pretty Kiwi

Very impressed with the app and the option it has. I got it working and locked down a wholesale collection within a few minutes of opening it.

Old-Trapper-Wholesale

We needed this lock to keep customers from seeing other products that only certain types of customers purchase, so it has been very helpful for us. Jawad has been helping me every step of the way, couldn't thank him enough!

Live Botanical

Great app, Locking the products for a specific group of customers is very easy. Keep up the good work Guys!!

Pulp Coffee Roasters

Fantastic App and great functionality. Exactly does what I was looking for App has solved my all problems.

OZ Machine Company

Works as it should! Super easy to use and toggle locks on and off. If you need an app that only allows certain customers to access products this is it!

Tik Tak Design Co.

Really simple to use. Clear interface that's really easy to understand. Works perfectly and support is great.

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

Very impressed with easy set up. Got it working and locked down a wholesale collection within 15 minutes of opening it. Very good pricing. Made my life much easier.

Yoki

Helped us a lot. It saved us a lot of time. The price is so reasonable. Also, customer service is quick. Our issues got resolved in less than 2 hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6