Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Tik Tak Design Co.

Really simple to use. Clear interface that's really easy to understand. Works perfectly and support is great.

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

Very impressed with easy set up. Got it working and locked down a wholesale collection within 15 minutes of opening it. Very good pricing. Made my life much easier.

Yoki

Helped us a lot. It saved us a lot of time. The price is so reasonable. Also, customer service is quick. Our issues got resolved in less than 2 hours.

Taisetsu Coffee

Like everything else from these guys, it does exactly what it says it will do. I use it alongside the Wholesale Order Form, it works great. Very good support too if you ever have any issues/need help!

Tinta fresca

Gran aplicación. El equipo de soporte fantástico y muy rápido. Totalmente recomendable para poder manejar distintas ofertas para distintos segmentos de clientes.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. This was exactly what I was looking for for our site. Easy to use and support is also quick. Awesome!!!

Stadela Baby

Outstanding app and service. The service and integration team is really five stars. response time is very short. Did a screen share with support talked to Jawad and got everything resolved.

Eye Love

The support was amazing. Got help right away. Jawad was knowledgeable and quick to help. He quickly integrated the app with the Zipify app code to lock the page.

BODY100

Outstanding app and service. Jawad is a god. He works quickly, communicated the entire tome and helped me get to know the system.

46 & Spruce | Wholesale Supply House

We use this app to offer floral industry professionals special access to bulk quantities of products at discount/wholesale prices. The setup was simple and the developers were very helpful. Recently, right before the Black Friday / Cyber Monday rush, I had an issue with the product pagination not showing up, so I was unable to access a product to mark it as a locked product. The app developers were SO INCREDIBLY HELPFUL and worked to get the feature fixed in time for me to set up my store appropriately in time for the holiday. I was so grateful for their assistance and for keeping me updated on their progress.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6