Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Seth Gold

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

MJJC.com

i used this app to lock the content to hide from untagged customers. it works great. only tagged customers can see the specific products after they log in. easy set up, just select the products you want to hide, and activate, super fast. 5 stars.

FOR BETTER NOT WORSE

I've been looking for a solution to have an online portal for wholesale (B2B) that wasn't crazy expensive. This one is doing that for me. Also, my custom theme on my site gave us some troubles, but their team has be SUPER helpful.

Finli

The support team helped me integrate this app with my Turbo theme and now its working perfectly. Fantastic app for a VERY reasonable monthly fee. THNAK_YOU!

Isabelle Handbags

Seth and the whole team is great. There was some technical difficulty but they were patient and kind enough to fix it for us!

Mad Style Wholesale

This app is very useful and easy to use. But the best part is the service. Seth & Tejas always make sure everything is working smoothly any kind of issue comes up, they make sure to take care of it right away. Nothing tops amazing customer service & theirs is the best!

Smoke Supply® | Online Smoke Shop

Great service and response from the team! My small issue was taken care of very quickly and the app works great. Thanks guys!

Tea Life

This app is a pretty good solution that negates the need to fuss around with expensive dedicated wholesale apps. Just create separate wholesale specific products, and hide them from the general public.

I've used a few others in the past and they seemed a little shaky, sometimes customers would somehow gain access to hidden stuff even though it's locked. This hasn't happened with this app yet.

The support is also very good.

Kasia Lilja

I've used this app to lock my B2B section. I needed an app that didn't need customer tags, and this app provided what I needed. I later had some other problems, that were solved very fast by the support team. Definitely a great service.

LUXXE | HONOR

Love this app! It does everything I need it to do and more! I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to lock a portion of your website!

Claude Japan

Very useful app! Combined with the other apps by the same developer, our site now has all the functionalities that we need to give our wholesale customers a carefree and very user-friendly experience. Support has been quick and very accommodating.

Previous 1 3