Wholesale Lock Manager

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

$6.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Wholesale Lock Manager - Hide and lock products

Riobec

Good Customer support... Overall, I like the app... Does what it's supposed to do...................

Utterly Conkers

This is excellent value and locks all my content for wholesalers. Prompt email response from the developers who corrected a couple of issues. Would be great if a single lock could lock several areas of the site in one password. e.g. pages, products and direct links.

December 15, 2021

Great to hear you are getting value from the app :)

-Wholesale Helper Team

Glitter Lambs

This app is WONDERFUL! Just what I was needing. This is a great addition to my site and I highly recommend it. Very fast response times and extremely helpful.

December 15, 2021

-Wholesale Helper Team

Northern Sport

Excellent app! Good pricing. The tech team can help with customization for free.
Fast answers and good support

That's our goal!

WD Designs Wholesale

Absolutely top notch support and functionality with this app, highly recommend! These are your guys to help you convert a standard Shopify store in to a wholesale store. We have a complex store front that needs certain products visible to the public, others visible to accounts with certain tags, and an app that was compatible with another search filter app. The team at Wholesale Helper went above and beyond to help up with this, and set up a great inventory quantity selector too. Really can't thank Raissa, Mehak and team enough, we are really happy.

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :). Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Shop Hechizo

Just what I was looking for to make out-of-season products hidden from direct customers while keeping them available to my wholesale customers via site login. I use this in conjunction with Wholesale Pricing Discount and things are working very smoothly. Also, the team behind these apps are very responsive and extremely easy to work with. I'm extremely pleased with this app and would highly recommend!

November 22, 2021

Great to here Wholesale Lock Manager is working perfectly for your items that might not be in season, but still want to show to your B2B customers :)

Saya®

Really great customer service, super fast at helping! This app does everything we need it to. Thanks guys!

NsSport

I ask for a little customization (hide locked products from search bar) and the assistance made a really nice job! the final result is exactly what I was looking for! Wholesale Lock Manager's staff have been really kind and fast! Absolutely reccomended!

Libre Naturals

We are still very new at using this App, so not too much to report yet, but customer service is excellent. There is a lot of training which has been very helpful for setting up.

July 15, 2021

Our customer support is here and glad to hear the training has been very helpful!

- Wholesale Helper team

AHPTRADE.com

App is great and works well, the team is very helpful especially Ajay who responded very promptly and guides us thru the process
Thanks