Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Nika's Home

Mark was very helpful in updating our theme to help hide products for specific customers. Very happy with the results!

SAVAGE, The Ultimate Apparel Company

App works great, does exactly what it says and has customizable options. The customer support team was very responsible and super helpful and able to make adjustments to my theme for me to improve the app's effectiveness within my site.

Rampage Coffee Wholesale

Love this app! It does everything I need it to do and more! I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to lock prices, product or collections.

Hell Babes

Great App ! We needed it to protect by password some collections / pages on our store, and it just works like expected! The support is great, they are fast and efficient.

NANDOG WHOLESALE

Lock manager is very useful and straight the point application, in my case I only needed to lock prices so retail clients do not see wholesale prices. Easy to use and support is super fast to answer any question you might have.

DVP Distro

Great Customer Service. Really helped me with a custom lock page. Great APP and team. I would highly recommend.

Pink Pewter

A must have for anyone that needs restricted access for wholesale customers, VIP members, etc. We use for external sales rep groups that need access to wholesale linesheets and ordering information. Highly recommend!

Guidalor

I needed to password lock a specific URL on my store, related to search results. I use a custom theme. These guys responded immediately to my questions. We worked out a small customization that was needed and got exactly what I needed for my store with prompt assistance. Good value for money and effective support!

VDX Distro, Inc

Great app. This helped us create locks to help create different pricing options for different customers. The team is exceptionally helpful and responsive. Highly reccomended.

ridleyfeedingredients

I used this app to help me have the lockdown function in the main store. it can also integrate with other apps to fulfill my need. I think this is a good app and suggest you to try it. thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12