Wholesale Lock Manager

Hide Prices, Lock Pages, Password Protect and Hide Products!

$6.99/month. 8-day free trial.

Wholesale Lock Manager - Hide and lock products

DECORAMI

Location Germany

They have been simply a great help, the app is user friendly and services has been spot on. Value for money

May 24, 2022

Great to hear you are getting a ton of value for the app :)

norpatB2B

Location Chile

La aplicación es sencilla de usar y esta bien documentada. Su funcionalidad es sencilla y util, perfecta para usar con diferentes distribuidores. El soporte técnico fue increíble, contestaron rápido y hasta con videos explicativos.

May 3, 2022

Great to help you with Wholesale Lock Manager.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

New Mexico Prints

AMAZING! Their support team is extremely helpful, this app was perfect for us! We wanted to hide pages from non wholesale customers and it did just that!

April 25, 2022

Love hearing the app is perfect for you need to hide pages from non wholesale customers.

Please let us know if you need anything else in the future,
Wholesale Helper Team

Tidal Hair

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great support - really happy with the app and the support is great. thanks a lot for helping with our most recent enquiry

April 7, 2022

That's what we are here for :). Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Chandlers Attic

I added this app for my wholesale section as a free trial, and it's worked so great I'll keep it. I have separate wholesale collections and have managed to lock them from view unless an access code is input. The wholesale products were still showing in search and after reaching out, Raissa helped to resolve it and integrate the app to my theme. Works great and very happy with this solution.

April 7, 2022

Yes, we can hide items from search and glad to hear you are very happy :)

Ace Runners Wholesale Store

Very responsive and excellent support. We use this in conjunction with their other apps for our B2B customers. Would be simpler if a single lock could be used to lock our whole site but once you take the time to understand the app, it does what it should.

AAFKES B2B

Location Netherlands

We first tried to make a b2b webshop with another platform but found out that that wasn't ok for us. So we went to shopify and found the apps of Wholesale Helper. These are great apps working very well for us. The team is great; they are always very much willing to help and are able to solve the issues we had and customization we needed for our webshop. So many compliments for them!

[Laborkampagne]

Location Germany

Very good! Before, I used another well rated app for locking up my products. The app worked quite good, but some individual features were missing. This app now fulfills all my requirements AND ... the shop is running much faster. Well done. I can recommend working with this company.

February 9, 2022

Amazing to hear we are fulfilling all your requirements and performing faster!

Oasis Society Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 year

very good support and easy to use. Def recommended it. It does help with my website to hide collections to specific customers.

February 7, 2022

Great to hear that Wholesale Lock Manager is helping you hide collections to specific customers :)

Infinite30

I used the app on my to make my store view of products different for wholesale users and retail users and it has helped me a lot also excellent and very cooperative support service.

February 7, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10