Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Seth Gold

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

AutomotiveFineArt.com

I tried for over 3 months to get a good, simple, affordable, user friendly app and got nowhere. The "GURUS" at Shopify could not help me and everyone had a different idea as to what I should be using...to the outrageous levels of having to re-do my whole web site by hiring someone for my wholesale page to work!. Having said that, there were a few GREAT GURUS that I am very happy with. However, I recommend to you NEVER TO GIVE UP and follow someone's advice (even if they ARE GREAT GURUS) if your gut tells you NO.

While looking on YOUTUBE for a solution (because all I needed was a LOCK for one tabe or page in my web site dedicated to WHOLESALE PRODUCTS) I found WHOLESALE LOCK MANAGER. It was so EASY and to the point that I could not believe WHY I HAD SUFFERED FOR 3 MONTHS TO GET THE ANSWER I REALLY NEEDED!!!

After setting my web site with the 8 day trial in less than 5 minutes....IT WORKED! I chatted with JAWAD and he promptly made a screenshare right away so he could address my questions....5 minutes later BAM! I was sold and decided to go ahead with the subscription as soon as possible and end the trial in 2 days! VERY IMPRESSED, VERY HAPPY, I RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY! AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE 3 MONTHS OF SUFFERING DISAPPEAR IN 10 MINUTES!!!!

Cordially,

Hugo Prado
AutomotiveFineArt.com

AMGPLACE.COM

The support was amazing. got help right away. Jawad was knowledgeable an quick to help. My store was up and running right away. Thank you!

Luicella's Ice Cream

Does exactly what it should and the support is really fast and helpful. Greetings from Germany, Thank you!

Clover Wireless Direct

Very happy with this app and the assistance provided by the app developer for additional customizations we needed! Thanks so much!

CurarCBDOil

We use this app along with Wholesale Pricing Discount and Wholesale Order Form and we love this suite of apps from Wholesale Helper. We were able to create a classy and professional Wholesale Portal with easy Single Page Ordering and customize it to meet our specific needs and integrate with our design style. Not to mention the fact that their support team, specifically Jawad, is always quick to respond with solutions, answers or advice whenever you need it. So grateful that we found Wholesale Helper and their Wholesale apps! Highly Recommended!

Pretty Pink Jewellery

I needed some help as I was not getting my lock to work and the support I got from the guys at Wholesale Lock Manager was outstanding! Very grateful! They are very professional and after the fact they followed up to make sure I was happy. Spectacular service, will be using them again.

Magic Of I.

So far this app and the customer service has been fantastic. It's doing multiple tasks within the site - preventing certain customers from not being able to click a link, unless they are tagged with certain tags. and another lock that is blocking certain products for our wholesale customers. So far so good. and great customer service, they are super responsive. Time will tell, but so far, thumbs up!

Huia Giftware

Excellent customer service and a great little app that does just what I need it to do. Thanks - I highly recommend

Global CBD Oil

Highly impressed with this App! We have a unique set up with our store and offer various portals for various different levels of client, this was the perfect way to offer a custom experience for each client! There are endless uses for an app like this and I am so glad that we found it. It is easy to use, easy to set up locks, and their support team is absolutely on point and fast to respond. Overall just an excellent app from an excellent team!

Rasta Vapors

I use Wholesale Lock Manager to hide certain products and collections from my non wholesale clients and it works amazing. I was able to hide complete collections from customers that are not tagged with Standard Wholesale or Wholesale. This app works great with the Wholesale Pricing Discount app as well. I highly recommend Wholesale Lock manager. The support is amazing and always helpful. if you have a question there right on top of replying to you. all of the apps written by Seth and his team are amazing trust me you will not be dissatisfied with this application or any application that Seth and his team writes. When your in the app store search for Seth and you will see that he and his team has a bunch of great apps! Keep on Keeping On guys! Thanks for all you do for me.

Previous 1 3 4