Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Precision EFI

we are using wholesale for our customer and it really easy to work with, the customer service is really great they can help you to customize your wholesale as you wish, really handy !

AvoFit

The application works excellent for wholesales discounts, especially for volume discount. After sales support is world class!

Carsha (Hong Kong) Global Trading 卡莎(香港)國際貿易

Yes the customer service is awesome, quick response and nice manner! Still trying out the features but they seem to have all functions I need in an affordable price!

Obsessive Lingerie Canada Inc.

The customer service was great - they worked with me until the issues were resolved. Everything works great! Recommended!

Ravasicorse

Ottima APP per un e-commerce avanzato. Servizio clienti sempre disponibile per ogni richiesta. Consigliata!

HTStore Jabra

El servicio y el soporte Técnico es de lo mejor que he encontrado, son muy rápidos y atentos, la aplicación es la mas complete que he encontrado ya que puedes manejar diferentes descuentos, si lo que buscas es tener descuentos por volumen, a ciertos clientes o precios individuales te lo recomiendo.

Plarte

I am currently using this app for wholesale and it has been wonderful for my catalog clients i could not thank enough to the wonderful team you guys have and the quick response to all of my questions keep up the great work!

It's Scrapicated, LLC

While we ultimately decided to use a different solution for wholesale pricing, for simplicity sake; the support team was very helpful in trying to assist us in resolving our issues.

Fox & Wolf

The service is shocking!!! I installed the app and quickly realised it wasn't for me. I've been trying for the past 2 days to get them to remove code left behind when I uninstalled the app. I get through to an agent. they message me and want me to try. I didn't have a backup. I have explained that we "DESPERATELY" need the code removing and still nothing. I've explained that it needs removing ASAP but as I say the service is terrible and nothing has happened apart from sending me a collaboration request.

KINECT'D

Helpful customer service. Needed some time to integrate theme. If you have been trying different apps, be sure to delete any excess codes, it will save you a lot of time. Wholesale discounts, shipping, net30 is good, works well with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27