Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Northeast Industrial Supply

The app was easy to use and easy to setup. The team integrated the code into our theme for us and all we had to do was add strategy behind their solution.

BeautyOurWay

I had a few issues setting up this app; however, it seems pretty simple. The App is definitely a win-win when it comes to wholesaling and discount pricing. Since I'm not very tech friendly; I would give the app 4 stars and the tech service 5 stars, therefore, it's all 5 stars after such great customer service who knows how to get the job done!!! I gave them a pretty hard time and they all stood the test of my issues...lol. OUTSTANDING in every area!!!! I guess I should stop now...lol. Thank you, guys!!!

Molly Barker

This app is exactly what I'd been looking for. It has allowed my stockists to place orders directly from my website so I no longer have to generate manual invoices. It has saved me a lot of time so I can focus on other areas of the business. The support team assisted with integration and were swift in fixing an issue with one of my collections. So far the process has been really smooth and I'm really happy with the service and platform.

Hayes Bicycle B2B

This app is critical to our business to business (B2B) Shopify store. It has every feature we needed; discreet pricing per customer type, discount codes, quick upload of new pricing, checkout options, and other various features. The rare times we've needed help, the support team was quick to respond and solved our issues quickly, professionally, and completely. We tried several apps to solve our needs, this one is a level above all of them. I cannot recommend it enough.

Blue Rock Custom Tackle

I built a wholesale part of my website using this app and it's super easy to use, love it! and the supporting team of the app very helpful. Always on time.

fitphyt

There is a reason why these guys have so many 5 Star Reviews. They provide an amazing customer experience. Next level amazing!
Fast response times and a great product. I could not be happier with how everything is working!

FlowShop

Fantastic experience. The team was very thorough in assisting with the integration and working around other customizations we have in place. They evaluated our theme, made suggestions, and then completed the work in a very timely manner. I highly recommend it!

Shadow Mountain Community Church

I use this app to create quantity price breaks and create different levels of price breaks for different levels of clients. The support team really is second to none. I deal with Darnish and he is so responsive and helpful. They get things done when they say they will. Whenever I have a need for their products in my websites, I definitely used them because of their ease of use, they do what they say they will and especially because of the customer service. I highly recommend using them if they have an app that will help you.

Paper Lounge

I used the app primarily to create wholesale price lists which can be adapted to individual customers.
The back office support from these guys is second to none. Very pro-active and always on hand to resolve any issues/questions you may have

Lauren P. Jewels

App works perfectly and does exactly what it says. The team supporting the app communicates well and helps work with us to make everything function smoothly! Had a call with Support Team (Jawad), and he explained everything we want to know.