Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Sea Box Shop

Customer service and technical support are responsive and timely. They were able to expedite a request for a custom form edit within hours of my initial message. Management is serious about partnering with their clients to truly provide value added components which is refreshing and appreciated.

Famous Rebel

If only every developer and app-making team were like this on Shopify. There is something to be said for the level of professionalism that I thought had long gone from e-commerce. I had a great intro call to the app and its features and all points were explained rather than just leaving you in the dark. The team is absolutely brilliant and sorted out all problems ( tweaks I should say ) almost immediately. Shopify- please take note you really should have a tiered system of app developers ( like a pro service ) . For professional e-commerce companies like ours www.famousrebel.com it's not about the cheapest, it's about dealing with people who are professional and dedicated to helping your store grow and matching your aspirations not just taking your money and leaving you in the dark.
Recent downloads for me ( as I'm sure it's the same with others that have been split between great and time-wastingly awful). These guys along with a few others I used recently are definitely at the very top of the list.

Plarte

I am currently using this app for wholesale and it has been wonderful for my catalog clients i could not thank enough to the wonderful team you guys have and the quick response to all of my questions keep up the great work!

Vegan Food Services

We are using this app to provide individual pricing and wholesale discounts. The app works exceptionally well, and is also very intuitive. As our store is in Dutch the WPD team were very accommodating in changing the language and they were also very quick to make customizations to how we wanted to use the app. Overall, highly recommended app with great service

Sorakami

Incredibly easy to use app with great integrations and very responsive customer service. I would highly recommend!

Conte Negroni

Good app. Does what it needs. Very responsive and cooperative support. Overview of discounts is a real plus to quickly change pricing.

Summerland Sales Store

They helped set up our Net30 and Cash On Delivery options with custom code to ensure we can filter customers based on tags to see only select payment options based on their approved checkout payment methods. Their bulk import/export of individual variant pricing for customers allows us to manage our 150+ customer accounts with ease, setting up each unique account with specific pricing agreement.

MINOTI

Excellent app. Thanks for your help. 100% recommended. Quick integration and excellent customer service.

aqashashop

Great app, perfect support. Finally we can start B2B business! The functions are easy to use. You get exactly what you need! Thank you!

Kiss & Cry Angels

Great apps! We ended up using three of their apps for our wholesale business, and they even integrated all three with our theme without any additional fees! To be fair, their tutorial videos are a little outdated and don't necessarily match the current interface and setting options (was told they are working on the updates though), but their support team has been a solid 10 throughout the process! Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48