Wholesale Pricing Discount

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2023年2月3日

Great app with amazing support!
It has all the functions I want. Requirement for my shop's wholesale system is difficult to set the price because of various price ranges and different discount rates for each product. However, this app allows me to set a separate price for each customer tier and allow one customer to have multiple tiers, so my customer can get the right discount for their purchase without contacting our CS team.

I didn't know much about shopify and programing things, so I had to get help from the basics. The support & tech team helped me quickly and give me easy explanation. Also, I inquired to use it with other apps they provided, and I was able to design the app exactly as I wanted with their help.

Everyone was kind and helpful, especially Shanna in tech team, Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

COLORCL
韩国
使用应用的时长: 26天
2023年1月12日

Great App! It serves all our B2B/B2C needs for our store. The support team is also extremely helpful. They have good communication and kindly fix any issues we experience. They were super helpful in fixing custom login button and cart features. Would recommend this app!

Metpure
使用应用的时长: 7个月
Wholesale Helper已回复 2023年1月14日

Love hearing that we are helping you run B2B in your store :)

Let us know if anything in the future!

2023年1月10日

Great app! Does what I wanted, no glitches. We had our homepage built with a 3rd party app and we also had a megamenu which displayed product prices. The team made the wholesale pricing work on both those apps for free. Their customer service is excellent and I got very fast response. I would recommend this app to anyone wanting to have wholesale pricing on their store.

ann-webb-skin-care
使用应用的时长: 7天
Wholesale Helper已回复 2023年1月11日

So happy that we helped you setup your wholesale and integrated with the 3rd party apps that you currently use!

Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

2023年1月5日

The Wholesale Pricing Discount app gave us everything we needed to open our website to our dealer channel without using a cumbersome and awkward bunch of discount codes. Dealers can sign up and see what their discount is on every product page and in their cart. The discounts can vary based on the product or collection. The Wholesale Helper support team has been very responsive and willing to make changes based on our needs. We have no complaints and are very happy with this app and company.

Electrify Bike
使用应用的时长: 4个月
Wholesale Helper已回复 2023年1月6日

Awesome to hear that Wholesale Pricing Discount gives everything you need to open up a channel for your dealers!

Let us know if you need anything in the future :)

2022年12月29日

Great support on installation and troubleshooting. They got the app working depsite issues.
Works great, runs fast. Im very happy.

Celovendo. Repuestos para celulares en Guatemala.
危地马拉
使用应用的时长: 3天
Wholesale Helper已回复 2023年1月6日

Great to hear the app is working now and that you are happy!

Let us know if you need anything in the future :)

2022年12月29日

Poor Support and Poor App Design/Dev.
The support is very creative with their avoidance to help you.
They will reply to you without resolving any issues so they can buy more time.
They want to jump on a call :-) to give you their reasons.
This is an overrated app and not well designed and developed.
---

Trademaster
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 4个月
2022年12月26日

This app is great! Just what we needed. We can set custom pricing for our wholesale customers and add in custom shipping rules too. We can even add bulk pricing discounts for larger orders. The support team is incredibly helpful and responsive, too. This app has become a big part of our wholesale workflow. 5-stars, no question.

Rogue Origin
使用应用的时长: 20天
2022年12月20日

Allows us to make focused pricing groups for our clients, and support has been wonderful. Very happy so far.

Xtreme Swim
使用应用的时长: 9个月
2022年12月19日

The design is simple and easy to understand. Above all, I am relieved by the kind support and the quickness to clear problems.

CUI_TUI-E discs&tapes
日本
使用应用的时长: 27天
2022年12月14日

Poor app. Does not work properly. And does not provide any support. BEWARE of this app. You will receive reply without any resolution. After a while there is totally no reply and no support. & Apps is buggy and does not work correctly. Very bad app & Very bad Support. Totally do not recommend.

Micacon