Wholesale Pricing Discount

• 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
11 条评论
2022年12月29日

Poor Support and Poor App Design/Dev.
The support is very creative with their avoidance to help you.
They will reply to you without resolving any issues so they can buy more time.
They want to jump on a call :-) to give you their reasons.
This is an overrated app and not well designed and developed.
---

Trademaster
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 4个月
2022年12月14日

Poor app. Does not work properly. And does not provide any support. BEWARE of this app. You will receive reply without any resolution. After a while there is totally no reply and no support. & Apps is buggy and does not work correctly. Very bad app & Very bad Support. Totally do not recommend.

Micacon
马来西亚
使用应用的时长: 12个月
2022年3月18日

This app on premise offers everything we want however we experienced some issues after starting our trial. We invited a staff member as per instructions but did not hear nothing for some days, when we managed to get the installation completed the installer had reversed changes we had made on our theme. Eventually I got notice the install was completed and those changes were reverted on the theme they were working on but unfortunately the theme did not reflect those changes and the wholesale app still did not work.

2Petalrose
英国
使用应用的时长: 6天
Wholesale Helper已回复 2022年4月5日

We do acknowledge the initial integration request slipped through the cracks and took additional time.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. We will use the feedback to make ourselves better.

We would like to clarify that our team always creates a backup copy of the theme for integration. Also, the team keeps the pre-integrated theme published, giving you the opportunity to check the integrated one first before publishing it. This is part of our onboarding process.

The file change was because of the third-party app "Fast Bundle" that we found in the pre-integrated theme. It may have been added while our team was working on the integration. Some apps automatically add code when you open the app.

We spend a lot of time comparing files and got back with the cause of the problem. Wholesale Pricing Discount app had nothing to do with the changes in the file; it was a third-party app.

We always try to ensure merchants get the smoothest product experience. Our small team spends a lot of time and effort to meet the merchant's requirements.

If we can help any way in the future, just let us know at themes@wholesalehelper.io

2021年12月23日

The support is terrible. If it works for you on the first go around, then great but if you need any help beyond that expect to wait days on end with very little to no communication. Seems like a good app, but the support is absolutely TERRIBLE! If you like to have good customer support - stay far away from this one.

11Bravos.com
美国
使用应用的时长: 14天
2021年5月27日

Really bad customer service, they don´t help and provide solution with minimum requeriments that the app should have

LaCesteria.co
哥伦比亚
使用应用的时长: 11个月
Wholesale Helper已回复 2021年6月1日

Hi, we have emailed and called a few times to help navigate. Regarding features, we get 3-5 feature requests per day so hard to build new features into the product immediately without careful planning + QA. (Also we need to take into consideration what will drive the most value for the most merchants ). We are in the middle of a big release right now to make the app perform even faster and help our merchants in the future. Hope this perspective makes sense and happy to hop on a call or email.

2021年3月31日

The service is shocking!!! I installed the app and quickly realised it wasn't for me. I've been trying for the past 2 days to get them to remove code left behind when I uninstalled the app. I get through to an agent. they message me and want me to try. I didn't have a backup. I have explained that we "DESPERATELY" need the code removing and still nothing. I've explained that it needs removing ASAP but as I say the service is terrible and nothing has happened apart from sending me a collaboration request.

Fox & Wolf
西班牙
使用应用的时长: 大约9小时
2021年2月10日

Don't waste your time...... no support, no communication. App doesn't work and when it does its faulty... the only thing I can possibly think of regarding all the good reviews they've got is that they have bought them or there fake ... I'm not quite sure, but one thing I do know is this app, and the support is a waste of time.

Tranquility Representative Store
英国
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2020年12月23日

There is little support for this app. Have tried to schedule demos and even meetings but nobody turns up on the other end. Their support only works 3 days a week.

Avenue 4 Paws
新加坡
使用应用的时长: 23天
2020年9月15日

You will lose money!!!!! This is a terrible integration. Support for the app said they needed 48 hours to integrate which sounded great. Once they said they were complete we started a trial and lost money on every sale as they prices on all variations changed to cents instead of dollars. We quickly changed it once we caught it. Contacted the support to let them know of the issue. We are now going on 6 weeks. They wanted to bill us more hours to fix it. We agreed yet still no results. Bottom line is it is a waste of time, and loss of money.

Keg Smiths
美国
使用应用的时长: 11个月
2020年9月1日

This app has led to the absolute worst nightmare to our store!

We onboarded with the app at first, and it turned out to not offer the feature that we where looking for, which was to offer collection based tiered discounts.

Everything ok so far, this can happen. We then requested them to remove the left over code that the app had left in the theme files, they told us it would take a couple of days.

We then decided to onboard with a different app, which did offer tiered collection based discounts.

We successfully integrated with the new app, and then proceeded with multiple hours of theme edits/ integrations, etc....

We finished writing all the code yesterday evening, and celebrated the finalisation of this trade store project with the theme. This morning we sent out all the invitations for the customer accounts to the trade partners.

In total, we spent over 30 hours of code edits.

Now, this is when the nightmare started:

About 3hours ago: a trade customer told us that they could not see their discounts. We then checked the website immediately, and absolutely everything had been removed from the website!

All of our design edits, all of our new template files, all of our sections, all of the new app integration code etc etc etc...

I checked the logs, and Wholesale helper had made over 10 edits to the live without making any back up, no theme duplicate, and without any warnings!

They ended up resetting the whole theme to it's original state rather then "removing the code from their app".

This is was their answer on the issue:

"I just verified this from the team. It seems the published template that had our App integrated to it has been removed and last back-up version (that didn't had our App code) has been left behind as a replacement.

It should not have been executed in such a manner-- this isn't a norm nor a practice here and we're going to take serious accountability measures to make sure the message seeps in to the members of the Product Team that did this.

Unfortunately. We tried to recover the data but couldn't - and technically I don't think there's anything that can be done. We're sincerely sorry for the loss of time and effort on your side due to this and are here to cooperate and make-up for the losses you suffered in any way possible."

TDW Trade Store