Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Precision EFI

great app !, the service is incredible they listen to your needed, very easy to use and look awesome on website

KINECT'D

Helpful customer service. Needed some time to integrate theme. If you have been trying different apps, be sure to delete any excess codes, it will save you a lot of time. Wholesale discounts, shipping, net30 is good, works well with us.

Aemisegger Teigwaren / Empandas&CO

Thank you for your support! I'm very happy how fast you reacted and how easy your apps are to handle.

Frontline Gaming

This app seems to do everything we need it to. The initial call for onboarding was very informative and is helping with setup. I will update once we have this application in full use so far though 5 stars.

Johnson Propeller Co.

We are creating dealer tiered discounts and the app works great. Top notch service from the programming team when I needed some specific changes. They came through with a fix very quickly!

The Vintage List

Very happy with this app and the assistance provided by the app developer for additional customizations we needed! Thanks so much!

BlkSunflower

Great Customer service the app is easy to use. It makes managing my wholesale customers easier. I would recommend.

The Giving Table

Good customer service! I used their chat function today and was impressed on the clarity and speed of response.

AGM Home Store LLC

The app is great, the service is great! I would only recommend that the form submissions can be exported into csv file

Atmosphere Threesixty

Excellent customer service! From onboarding with Shah to follow up questions online with Mehak, who was super helpful guiding me through set-up.