Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

Neu Nomads

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The support for this app is incredible, Seth and his team respond right away and are also readily available for phone calls. I just had a small issue and within minutes they walked me through the solution. Definitely recommend!

C2 Wireless

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent Customer Service, program works great and quick response times. I had lots of questions too, maybe too many but they answered them all. Thanks!

Sanarte Wellness

Location Australia

Fantastic support and very easy to use and set up! I have no hesitation in recommending this app for your shop. /

ComfyDown

Great App!!! Great Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFC Orders

This app is great, it allows us to offer the same complex pricing we offer our customers in our offline wholesale business! We ran into a few different issues when we installed the app due to some other applications we tried before we found this one, but the team at Wholesale Helper made sure that we were up and running! Their team was very helpful and responsive. I also really appreciated the videos they send on our live site to show the features and confirm that things are working properly.

The Nut Garden

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App allows our Customers to order easily and quickly. Any issues I've had, have been immediately solved. Very intuitive design makes it easy for our customers and us to modify.

Very Pleased with Wholesale Pricing Discount and Wholesale Order Form

Cypress Scents

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been very helpful for me and my business. The support has been fantastic and thorough, with phone calls and very quick tech support. Very happy.

ALX Rods

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has worked extremely well for us. It allows us to have 14 different wholesale tiers, work with net order customers, and the support has been absolutely incredible. Response is typically quick and Tejas and Mohit go the extra to make sure any issues are resolved in an acceptable timeframe to help have minimal impact to the business.

Tintsaba Australia

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is going to be great for me, does everything it says it does with ease and the support is great. My business is 90% wholesale and i'm looking forward to seeing how it goes with new customers from an upcoming trade show. I'd love to add volume discount as well just weighing up the extra $$$

Cherry Bomb Vintage Couture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app was relatively easy to install, and Tejas was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to assist in setting my store up with this app. I recommend!