Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

O-FIVE RARE TEA BAR

We're still at the trial stage; the app seems to be very efficient and support so far has been excellent. We'll report more as soon as we're set up.

Trove

Great app with the outstanding support . Half hour call with Wholesale Discount (Shahrukh) answered all of my questions and offered advice on what would suit my store and customers.

Mad Viking

I ran into a couple minor design snags. I sent an email to support and they hooked me up fast and took care of the issues we were having. Looking forward to using this app for the long term. Its easy to use and has great functionality and is backed by a very supportive team. I worked with Adil A. in support.

Kuksa Coffee Roasters

We love the app, our customers are happy and we no longer have to manually quote customers manually for discounts. All the features work as expected and very very well.

NorthWest Buffalo Trading Co

5 Star all the way. Great support and communications. It's nice to know there is help when you need it! We just needed a little guidance for the setup, which we got the right way, and the app is working perfectly! Thank you!!

Natural Health

All the functions work well.It's helpful to create different groups of price and show on every products pages.Really good app and service!highly recommanded.

Click Medical

Works well and they have very helpful customer service.
It's great that they take the time to integrate it well.

Olive & Berry

Very helpful and useful app, the team were very supportive with my requests and helped add info into the form.

Amalia J. & Boutique

Great app Customer service fixed all problems related to our website due to interaction with other apps

Fleet Clean USA

This app does exactly what we need it to. Support is very good and fast. We also needed some customization which was done quickly and looks great.