Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

tiltsmarthome-wholesale

Great app and great service! We have been very pleased with this app and the developers for working with us on adding this to our storefront. I would highly recommend this app for those looking for a solution to provide wholesale and volume based discounts.

Ja Ja's Collectables

The app is seemless and the assistance provided by the help desk is first class. I trialled a couple of other wholesale apps, but this one is the best functioning, simplest and best value for money of the choices in the market.

Tracmaster Ltd

App looks great so far, just what we needed. The support from Seth, Tejas, and the team has been outstanding too.

Nahm Industries

Excellent app, works exactly how we wanted. We also needed a little custom price display work and these guys did it fast, friendly and now we can move forward with the build of the product database and start adding our customers... would highly recommend to anyone! And did we mention it is affordable too!

Jethwear Suomi

Very helpful app, we tried several apps but this was only which works. Also
super customer service! p

Academy Games

Very reliable! After trying a few other apps to achieve the Group Discount functionality(and failing, either because of the app not functioning well, the customer support team being slow to respond, or just slowing down our website), this app proves to be the perfect fit.
Their team completed the setup for us super fast (less than 24h) and everything worked as expected from the beginning. Their dashboard is also super easy to use and, for the features they're offering, the prices are great as well! We're still in the Free Trial, but will definitely subscribe and keep using this app in the long-term!
I definitely recommend Wholesale Pricing Discount if you want to have group discounts that just WORK!

Frozen Garden

The app is just a little buggy, but the support team was so responsive in fixing everything and helping me get it all setup that this is still a great 5-star app.

Potty Discovery, LLC

App was easy to install and support team was quick to get it up and running for me. Highly recommend.

B E H R & C O.

Great app with fantastic support. I used all three apps
1, Wholesale Pricing Discount
2. Wholesale Lock Manager
3, Wholesale Order Form

to set up a great Wholesale section for my customers. I also asked for a small addition and it was completed within 24 hours for a small cost.

Great app.

Chinnydipper Junior Golf Clothing

For someone who isn’t technically minded this is great...support is excellent too. Will definitely be using on other sites