Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Bonika Shears

I am delighted with this company. I had an issue when I installed another app on top of this and they were able to work it out. I suggest you get the enterprise subscription to cover it all. Great customer service. My customers love this app.

Sol-Effect

Great app and super easy to install and use! I tried a few other wholesale apps before and found them too difficult to use. Super quick response time on support questions.

Faradite - EU

We use this app on our EU store to provide a trade checkout. The team took onboard all of our requirements and even implemented a translated trade checkout in French and German something that the other apps we were using could not do.

Faradite

We use this app to provide our trade checkout, the team where amazing at taking on all our requests and modifications. Congrats on make a great app that is so essential to our business.

NOVOBAND

This is an excellent app for setting up various discounts for customers - highly recommended. It is user friendly and their customer support has been very efficient at integrating and customising it to meet the needs of our store- thanks guys!

robinsteele

Customer Support is awesome, thank you for bearing me and my questions Jawad. Love this app and love the features. The Signup Form, the Auto tag and individual pricing is an awesome feature for me. Thank you for the product!!

worldwidenutrition

Shopify is the best! - So easy to use and all of the app integration is flawless. We are enjoying the platform

52 Wonders

I used this app for 2 stores. Running smoothly with the very good support service! Definitely recommended !

A.J. Sports World

this app is the best wholesale app bar none. We had nightmares with other apps that took forever to sync and show wholesale prices. We were about to switch to shopify plus and pay $2k a month for their services before finding this.

Ruby Roller Sports

This app has helped us get our B2B site up and running. I really like the available chat option, and used it frequently when I hit a bump. All questions were answered with detail and in a very positive way. I would like to see the MSRP and wholesale price labelled as such for our wholesale customers instead of having the MSRP price crossed out like its on sale. Everything integrated nicely.