Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Ruby Roller Sports

This app has helped us get our B2B site up and running. I really like the available chat option, and used it frequently when I hit a bump. All questions were answered with detail and in a very positive way. I would like to see the MSRP and wholesale price labelled as such for our wholesale customers instead of having the MSRP price crossed out like its on sale. Everything integrated nicely.

Biocidin®

This is the better of the wholesale price discount apps we've tried and our agency developer has said it's the best he's worked with too. Our main need was to allow wholesale customers to be able to also apply discount codes and this does that well. The support is very good and the developer communicates well. Some basic features we want are still in development but it sounds like they are coming later this year (single-use per code, code expiration dates). There are a few UI idiosyncrasies we had to learn through trial and error combined with support chats but they are just minor inconveniences that indicate this is still an actively evolving product. Overall this is a good solution.

Workwear Restyle

The Wholesale Pricing Discount app works great, it does everything we need it to (and more), and their support is fantastic!

Senita Athletics

After looking at and testing out multiple apps, this one was able to do everything I needed, with the assistance of their Lock Manager. Their customer service is fast to respond and is very helpful.

Ottalaus Inc.

I did some research online about a wholesale app to integrate into my Shopify store. This one was highly rated for its tech support and customer service. I am not a programmer or coder so this was very important to me today. I had an online session with Rohan who helped me set up a dealer sign in for my B2C business. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Rohan was a great help and I highly recommend demoing this app to see for yourself. Jay

Cowboy Collectibles Wholesale

Nice App and Very Nice Support team, was having an issue just did a quick screen share with Jawad and everything ger resolved! Thanks!!

Fantasy World Jewelry

Great app, does everything a wholesale program could ask for. Very Impressed with the Support as they are always responsive and helpful.
Also, Customized the Form in a nice way to upload the file. Thanks Team!!

MUD Jeans B2B

Took some modification to tailor to our needs; but now works well. Excellent and fast support by the team.

Health Vitality Wholesale

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service, the app works great and it made our life easy. I have no hesitation in recommending this app for your shop. Thanks!

North & South Wines

Been great so far...their customer service has been good as well as we've been trying to make it fit with our current template. Very responsive and improving what we needed.