Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Salon and Spa Wholesaler

I use this app to help me with my Wholesale website (salonwholesaler.com) and I really liked! Really good on a custumer services. Thank you!

Elephant Ollie

I love this app. Everything I ever wanted for wholesale in one neat package. And the support is 5 stars too!

Wears The Mountain

I'm still fairly new to the product, but the customer service! Man o man - not enough praise in the world for this company. They have great communication and are incredibly helpful.

InCare Products

The Wholesale Pricing Discount worked so well. It did everything I needed it to do to set the wholesale levels and then it seamlessly integrated with the other Wholesale Lock Manager and the Wholesale order form to do everything I needed. I was able to set almost everything up myself after the demo with their documentation. And the several things they needed to do on their end to get it just right for us, they took care of right away! Great products. Great company.

It's 4Score, LLC

Great app and outstanding customer service! The price of this app is a fraction of what it costs to create a wholesale page through Shopify. Thank you guys!

Gallardo & Blaine Designs

A really great app, very easy to use and the support is excellent, fast to respond & very friendly! Jawad ironed out a glitch for me so easily and quickly and Darshin helped me to set up my layout. Thanks a lot guys !

Trade.brewedbyhand

The app is quick and easy to install, and really works as promised. If you need some tweaks to adjust it to you store theme, you can count on the app's Support team. They are quick and efficient!

Glop & Glam | Healthy, Fun Hair Products For The Next Generation

Great App and the team is great at communication as well. The app does the job perfectly for wholesale ordering through our site and the support is EXCELLENT. Thank you, team!

Bella Taylor Wholesale

Great support. A less than 24-hour turnaround for the customization required with our theme. Recommended. Had another small issue a few weeks later and they were responsive again! Consistently Great Service!!

ER2.ca

Excellent application, the customer service team is very good and fast. I recommend it to everyone.