Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Keg Smiths

You will lose money!!!!! This is a terrible integration. Support for the app said they needed 48 hours to integrate which sounded great. Once they said they were complete we started a trial and lost money on every sale as they prices on all variations changed to cents instead of dollars. We quickly changed it once we caught it. Contacted the support to let them know of the issue. We are now going on 6 weeks. They wanted to bill us more hours to fix it. We agreed yet still no results. Bottom line is it is a waste of time, and loss of money.

TDW Trade Store

This app has led to the absolute worst nightmare to our store!

We onboarded with the app at first, and it turned out to not offer the feature that we where looking for, which was to offer collection based tiered discounts.

Everything ok so far, this can happen. We then requested them to remove the left over code that the app had left in the theme files, they told us it would take a couple of days.

We then decided to onboard with a different app, which did offer tiered collection based discounts.

We successfully integrated with the new app, and then proceeded with multiple hours of theme edits/ integrations, etc....

We finished writing all the code yesterday evening, and celebrated the finalisation of this trade store project with the theme. This morning we sent out all the invitations for the customer accounts to the trade partners.

In total, we spent over 30 hours of code edits.

Now, this is when the nightmare started:

About 3hours ago: a trade customer told us that they could not see their discounts. We then checked the website immediately, and absolutely everything had been removed from the website!

All of our design edits, all of our new template files, all of our sections, all of the new app integration code etc etc etc...

I checked the logs, and Wholesale helper had made over 10 edits to the live without making any back up, no theme duplicate, and without any warnings!

They ended up resetting the whole theme to it's original state rather then "removing the code from their app".

This is was their answer on the issue:

"I just verified this from the team. It seems the published template that had our App integrated to it has been removed and last back-up version (that didn't had our App code) has been left behind as a replacement.

It should not have been executed in such a manner-- this isn't a norm nor a practice here and we're going to take serious accountability measures to make sure the message seeps in to the members of the Product Team that did this.

Unfortunately. We tried to recover the data but couldn't - and technically I don't think there's anything that can be done. We're sincerely sorry for the loss of time and effort on your side due to this and are here to cooperate and make-up for the losses you suffered in any way possible."

Newrome Press

The app works as advertised, but support is very poor.

I have had experiences where they simply don't respond to requests without multiple emails over the course of days to more than a week.

For example, I requested a re-install on an updated theme (NOT a free service) on 9/2 and didn't receive a response until 9/11. On 9/7 I wrote to say that I was still waiting, and didn't get a response until I threatened to take my business elsewhere.

Then when they did the job they broke the theme and it didn't work. And…I am still waiting for them to acknowledge the problem and resolve an issue for which I already remitted payment.

If you can find the same functionality elsewhere, I would seriously consider it.

Wildlife Tree

Not a fan of the surprise charges to implement this app into our store. Had to add their developers as staff accounts (not collaborators) and they wanted to charge us $40/hr for several hours of work to install their app into our theme. This is very misleading pricing and should be stated up front what the expected charges will be. It seems like they are trying to profit from the labor involved to install their app rather than up-front simplified monthly pricing as most SaaS has. Implementation is accustomed to always being free and should never be abused in this manner. Going to use a competitor that doesn't try to profit through implementation.