Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Milkbar Breastpumps

This app is not a simple install and requires custom code. This was done however themes were switched back and forth multiple times. This has left an issue with reviews duplicating. Very disappointed with the lack of response from customer service. After install there has been no response to any of my questions. I have followed up and their support team and I am still waiting 6 days later.

Velocio

This app has huge issues with multiple currencies. We are running it on several stores, it works fine if you have a store with one currency (as we have found). With multiple currencies, the checkout will show customers hugely discounted prices (in some cases at a zero cost) unless they manually change to check out in the store default currency. We're still trying to make it work (via messaging to customers on switching currencies) as the concept is good, but troubleshooting it and correcting orders has been a hassle.

TripleClampMoto

I'm surprised this app has over 200 , 5 star reviews!

The app has some serious bugs. We installed it on one of our sites and tried it for 10 days. We found several bugs. I spoke with their support staff on the phone/chat a few times and confirmed these bugs. Here are some of them:

- renaming a discount group deletes all your individual pricing data. I lost hours of work because of this.

- A check box in the settings page to apply the discounts to "compared to price" does not work. It continues to discount the sale price or whilesell buyers.

- Individual pricing function ignores percentage numbers entered for each product. It only saves the calculated dollar value. If you change the price of a product you have to go back and update all individual pricing data manually.

This apps needs a lot more work and testing before it is released. Some of these bugs easily could be identified.