Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

After 3 days of communicating with them, its finally done. I hope they focus and change on how they can better engage with their customers and be very clear and concise on their instructions given. Now i hope nothing breaks down. fingers crossed.

KISTLER Custom Fishing Rods

I'm surprised there's not a single rating under 5 stars.

Look, I don't usually write reviews unless something needs to be said. I hope this review can help someone else out like me in the future - and maybe serve as a reality check to the developers.

I don't think this app is cut-out for custom designed themes. Working with the developers has been slow and they just couldn't get the details right.

Tags have appeared out of nowhere assigned to customers, or discounts have been suddenly enabled that shouldn't have been enabled, to name a couple issues.

I'm sure the app works perfectly if you have a basic Shopify theme, but the details matter with us. One mess-up here or there can cost thousands in a flash.

For that, we have suffered, but honestly, I think this app is still the best I could find. It just doesn't deserve 5 stars in my opinion.

We still use the app, benefit from its features, and so on. It's just not an "across-the-board" 5 star app.

There's a lot to be desired from the customer service - timeliness of the customer service, and quality of the app itself.

I've stopped reaching out to customer service because they ultimately can't get the issues fixed that we need fixed in a timely manner.

And I'm compelled to leave this review after an another unknown bug just cost our store a fair amount of money.

Tread carefully.