Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Furbish Studio

We have just started using this app. It provides the features we are looking for that some other apps did not have. We would like to be able to customize some user interface things better, but we have had good customer service with Jawad.

Museum Shop Italy

very helpful support. they are very present. very helpful app for developing wholesale business. thank you

ZINQ Norge

I have not tested the app for a very long time. But it looks good so far. Some changes to fit into our theme. But very good customer service who are very quick to respond and make the changes we need. B+

Charles Garnier Paris 1901

They have been very helpful with solving all of my problems so far - I wish the bulk individual discount upload wasn't hidden behind the highest paywall, but it was able to do everything I needed it to do.

Foam Fab Supply

Waited over 2 weeks for integration that never happened. If this is standard support, what happens when we have a serious issue? Not recommended.

UPDATE : Support was responding to an email I was not communicating with. App not compatible with theme unfortunately. Customer service did their best.