Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Offer wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Blend Beauty Purveyors

This app and its support team has been so easy and dependable! We use them for our wholesale form, wholesale pricing and more. Everything we have needed to customize or alter has been done with effectively and in a quick turn around time. Total recommendation!

Maya Jewelry

The app was easy to use and easy to setup. The team integrated the code into our theme for us and done some customization as well, Now I am easily using the same store for Wholesalers and Non-Wholesalers as well.

Shadow Shield

The app works great. The service and integration team is really five stars. response time is very short. Service exceeds all expectations. Thank you so much!!

Lamar Packaging Supplies Inc

Support is very responsive and helpful. Thank you. Wholesale Pricing Discount is a nice app that works great for us.

Gamux Bikes

Does everything it promises, and the set up/customer support has been great and super responsive. the in-app chat i super helpfull if you need support, no need to send mails back and forth

They even customized some buttons and forms for me.

5/5 would recommend

BANDI Professional

The app is quick and easy to install, and really works as promised. If you need some tweaks to adjust it to you store theme, you can count on the app's Support team. They are quick and efficient!

La Petite Ourse

Really easy to use app and it offers everything I need to tailor our offers to our 350+ retailers (12 different discount groups!). Totally worth the investment.

GROOVYCANDIES

5 Star all the way. Great support and communications. It's nice to know there is help when you need it! We just needed a little guidance for the setup, which we got right way, and the app is working perfectly! Thank you!!

Northeast Industrial Supply

The app was easy to use and easy to setup. The team integrated the code into our theme for us and all we had to do was add strategy behind their solution.

BeautyOurWay

I had a few issues setting up this app; however, it seems pretty simple. The App is definitely a win-win when it comes to wholesaling and discount pricing. Since I'm not very tech friendly; I would give the app 4 stars and the tech service 5 stars, therefore, it's all 5 stars after such great customer service who knows how to get the job done!!! I gave them a pretty hard time and they all stood the test of my issues...lol. OUTSTANDING in every area!!!! I guess I should stop now...lol. Thank you, guys!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28