Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

SimpliciThé.lu

Very Helpful, Very Fast in response, quickly resolved everything, Thanks Jawad. Really appreciate that. A++++

PeachEssentialsLuxHair

The only wholesale App that seemed to do what I needed; One can easily convert his existing store for wholesalers using this app, Net terms and individualized product discounting feature are what I was looking for. Integrating it was easy and their support was timely and on point. Very pleased with my purchase.

Dwell®

"Great apps, work exactly as expected! And on top of that, the team at WholesaleHero went above and beyond to make sure we could get a solution that was perfect for us. And when I said "above and beyond" I truly mean it! We tried to find the perfect fix for 40+ emails. I can't think of many other App companies who would put in such effort to make it work for a client. Big thank you to Adil for brining the project over the finish line!"

Bonika Shears

I am delighted with this company. I had an issue when I installed another app on top of this and they were able to work it out. I suggest you get the enterprise subscription to cover it all. Great customer service. My customers love this app.

Sol-Effect

Great app and super easy to install and use! I tried a few other wholesale apps before and found them too difficult to use. Super quick response time on support questions.

Faradite - EU

We use this app on our EU store to provide a trade checkout. The team took onboard all of our requirements and even implemented a translated trade checkout in French and German something that the other apps we were using could not do.

Faradite

We use this app to provide our trade checkout, the team where amazing at taking on all our requests and modifications. Congrats on make a great app that is so essential to our business.

NOVOBAND

This is an excellent app for setting up various discounts for customers - highly recommended. It is user friendly and their customer support has been very efficient at integrating and customising it to meet the needs of our store- thanks guys!

robinsteele

Customer Support is awesome, thank you for bearing me and my questions Jawad. Love this app and love the features. The Signup Form, the Auto tag and individual pricing is an awesome feature for me. Thank you for the product!!

worldwidenutrition

Shopify is the best! - So easy to use and all of the app integration is flawless. We are enjoying the platform

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45