Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale pricing and discounts for your B2B customers!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

awatara

After 3 years of trying to develop a wholesale section in my e shop in different platforms with no success, I feel i found the right solution for my business. I am still setting up the app, but the whole concept is just what I was looking for. Customer service and support is teaching lessons to everybody who believes in this "part" of the job. Thank you

Restube Business

Great App! We are using it since two year and its great to see how it developed in that time. Also great support who helps integrate (and re-integrate) the app into our themes.

January 19, 2022

So happy that we've been able to help you these past 2 years and that you've seen all of the updates...we do our best to improve our product each day!

Let us know if you need anything else by reaching out to themes@wholesalehelper.io

Freed's Bakery

App works well and customer service was quick and easy for some small aesthetic changes we needed. Great app!

January 19, 2022

Great to hear the app is working well for you and Customer Success was able to help! Let us know if you need anything else.

Hair And Beauty Kingdom

This is a great app , with exceptional customer support from their team, I highly recommend using this solution

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the beautiful words/review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Easy Bakery Colombia

I had a question on draft orders and payment collections. Parth was efficient helping me on this during a google meets. Very polite and proffesional!

BEE-OCH

I love this app. I have been able to make wholesale and retail work together on the same site without too many issues. I use it in conjunction with Wholesale Lock Manager and MinCart so that it does everything I need. They even integrate with Smile Rewards which has been a big bonus for my direct wholesale clients.

Food and Meat Co-Op

Great and comprehensive. The team is super responsive in helping with any issues or customizations! Very pleased!

Ace Runners Wholesale Store

Nice and easy to use. Excellent and quick support. Works well in conjunction with their other apps. Very helpful FAQs available.

ELIXIR KITCHENS LLC - Wholesale Division

We have been using the app for over a year, and we are really thrilled at how easy the WPD product has been to use!
The product works just as advertised, and the service team is exceptional when it comes to minute customizations, to suite your business' tailored needs.
Very responsive to customers. Extremely happy with the product and the support that comes along with it, and would strongly recommend this solution to any business who needs Wholesale Pricing strategy for their business.

Maverick Office Supplies

Amazing App, simplifies my B2B business solutions, Love the Signup form and great integration with the other Wholesale Helper apps.

January 3, 2022

So happy to hear! It's our goal to make everything as seamless as possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31