Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Seth Gold

Offer wholesale prices for wholesale customers!

Zazzy Bandz

Jawed was very helpful and also very good at keeping me on task and making sure everything was working well.

AprilMarin

Jawed was extremely helpful and walked us through all of our questions on using a new app! A++++++

OPMH Project

If you are looking for custom pricing for your customers. This is the app. You can customize shipping prices for accounts, offer percentages off of products/collections, or even specific pricing for specific products. I've tried several other Shopify apps for custom pricing and none come close to the ease of use or quality. Amazing app and amazing support team behind it.

Vrouenetwerk

By far the best support service I've received from any shopify app team. Blown away by how quickly they responded to enquiries and the few small support tweaks i needed. Well done team!

FlamingoFabrics

The app is robust and offer a great wholesale tools. The customer support is outstanding. When you first install, the theme code need to be changed and it took about a day for the app to be ready to try. We wanted a solution with customer signup and volume/tiered discounts which required upgrade, I wasn't sure how to go about it but it was all explained to me within minutes. I installed the lock manager as well so now I have a wholesale site within my main retail page. The customer service is super fast and knowledgable

HGR Packaging

Great company, Great Tech Support, Great product - solves a huge need for our business! We use this app for many of our top customers!

Clover Wireless Direct

Very happy with this app and the assistance provided by the app developer for additional customizations we needed! Thanks so much!

Uplnd Stoke

We set this app up for our online store and needed decent assistance setting it up because our Shopify Theme. Great technical support and everything so far is running smoothly. I know in the future if we have any hiccups they are there to help.

Mushroom Revival

Amazing customer service. Helped me very much fixing the problems that I was having with setting up net terms.

Amparo Prosthetics

Just started using the App. Good experience so far. Outstanding and lightning quick service. I asked if I could receive some tech support on the same day and Jawad helped me out a lot. He helped to prioritise my ticket and show me how to use the functions that were important to me over a screencast. What a hero.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15