4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality and user-friendly interface, offering both B2B and wholesale options. Features include separate customer management, volume discounts, customizable sign-up forms, individual product pricing, and different payment terms. Many praise the responsive support team and the app's seamless integration with new themes. It's particularly suitable for businesses with numerous SKUs seeking an automated system. The app is seen as a cost-effective and powerful alternative to Shopify Plus' Wholesale channel.

April 23, 2024

I had some issues with the app configuration, but the team were able to solve all my problems! I think the app is worth it for people who wants to build a B2B store!
The only thing I think could be improve is to be able to create different tags with different payment terms. Right now, you can only have one customer tag that regroup all the payment terms.

Estrielec
12 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Support is quick to respond to any issues that arise. They way our site is designed along with Wholesale Pricing app, we can cater to both Retail and Wholesale customers on the same site without having a special place for wholesalers to shop.

Hardware Decor
Over 2 years using the app
February 16, 2024

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Wholesale Helper on the Shopify App Store.

Working with Wholesale Helper has been a positive and seamless experience for me. The application's user-friendly interface and robust features have significantly improved my workflow.

RNB Jewellery
Almost 2 years using the app
March 8, 2024

The Wholesale Pricing Discount app has significantly improved our online retail service for wholesale clients. Prince handled our onboarding, while Shanna assisted with customizations. Shanna's customer service was quick and efficient, crucial for meeting our tight deadline. Overall, the app is user-friendly and superior to other wholesale apps, with exceptional support making it a valuable tool for streamlining wholesale operations.

White Cross E-Store
About 2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

We're really enjoying the wholesale discount app, it's completely change our entire operation, providing us with more freedom and less admin to concentrate on other things within the business.

It can be a little tricky to navigate to begin with, and there are particular nuances needed to be learn along the way but the customer service is EXCELLENT, making the experience a very positive one.

Recommend!

Blendsmiths
11 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied February 1, 2024

Amazing to hear it has improve your entire operation...it's what we aim for!

Let us know if you need anything :)

- Wholesale Helper Support

March 4, 2024

Customer service is always so so helpful and the app works how I need it to :)

The Quirky Cup Collective
Almost 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

WPDB2B is exactly what we were looking for. Support is stellar and went above-and-beyond to accommodate our needs. Would highly recommend.

KAATSU
3 months using the app
May 18, 2024

Great to work with! Great app, thank you!

Wren and James
Over 1 year using the app
March 12, 2024

Had an issue, turnaround time was fast, as was on point for projected solution 1-2 days. Happy customer!

Hobby Haven Distribution
2 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Excellent app, does exactly what it says on tin. Had a slight issue with the checkout which was solved very quickly by the support/tech team. Highly recommended

ABCO Workshops