Wholesale Pricing Manager

Wholesale Pricing Manager

by SpurIT

Wholesale Pricing and Wholesale Membership Groups Manager

AC Charger

I'm happy that I've found this app in tons of similar apps in the app store. Works smoothly and does its job. Finally!

October 7, 2019

And we are happy that you like our app! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any issues :)

Viking Runes

I had a couple of questions on how to set it up and support tech was right there to help, I never faced such perfect service. We got the app up and running in less than half of an hour. Works perfect, it's just what I was looking for. Thanks!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Paint Addict Studios

Highly recommend this app. Their customer support is also awesome and fast to resolve any issues. Also hired them to do some coding on the app so it would work with another app. They did the coding at a great price and very fast. Easy to setup discounts and add customers

July 30, 2019

CSM24 Store

Amazing tool, definitely love it. Support is great and really fast. Highly recommended.
So good and simple. The easiest way to create customer groups and provide different discount amount to every group.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

last things

Definitely recommend! It has worked great with no glitches and is easy to use.
I have used this app for a few years now to cover our wholesalers so they can log in and order online.

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Let us know if you need any help :)

poco2poco

Awesome support! Thank you for your help.
Its really nice since. The app works very well and the support has been outstanding.

Flap Jack Drizzle

A wholesale dimension began to develop in our business. The app quickly and simply put us in the game. Kent, Flap Jack Drizzle

Nachschubmeister

This is a great app and it has a great customer support. It solved a complex problem on my store. Highly recommended!

Leessa

Amazing support, great app, lifesaver for our business.
Solves a lot of problems that we had with discounts for individuals.

Kabukithemes

Stumbled upon this app while researching whole sale discounts for a client. The app does exactly what we need and support is great, 5-star service!

Previous 1 3