Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

BigTopShirtShop.com

App didn't function at all. Contacted support who couldn't see we had the app installed. Several back and forth's, not a single step taken to address the issue and we decided to continue our search for an app that provides more help than frustration.

August 18, 2019

Hi there! It looks like your ticket was mis-categorized under our other app. Our support staff did actually try to address your issue, but you unfortunately refused to provide a customer account that we could test with. Hope things work out better with your next wholesale app.

DEARBABYSTORE

i had some problem with the app in the middle, they helped to fix it in a timely way. I am very happy with the result and would keep use this APP. It meets my needs presently.

Keep Smiling Powersports

We use this app on multiple stores, and the support has been great for both. It's easy to use and accomplishes everything we need.

Force Turbos

Support is fantastic. Responded very quickly and immediately resolved a concern and helped customize the app to fit our needs.

Allows for custom pricing for individual products, which is a huge feature for us. Highly recommended.

Muezart

I use this app for wholesale. Although it's been only 5 days of me using this app, the support have been great. I'd wish this app is more customizable and easier to use and understand. But it's still a great app

MyGift Enterprise LLC

Pretty simple once they helped me install it for my theme. Haven't went live yet, but looks like it will address everything we need it to

Ugly Duckling Nails Inc.

Easy app to use, and amazing customer support! The Wholesale team are always there to help, and are extremely patient.

ExploreMore.Shop

UPDATE: Went to 2 stars because I saw that they responded the emails I submitted. Not adding any more since the responses didn't fully answer my questions and the app is not user friendly. As an example, the discounts only show up in the cart not while the customer is shopping. Why would I want to show my retail prices first to a wholesale customer?

I have submitted 4 support tickets and no response (plus an original one several weeks ago). One ticket was just to see if they got the others. Very surprised based on other reviews. I am very disappointed. First the app doesn't do what it says it will then I can't get help. Another wholesale app bites the dust for me. :-(

June 7, 2019

Hi again! Thanks for updating your review. In our responses to you, we were requesting access to your shop so we could investigate your questions further.

Wholesale Now CAN display wholesale prices on product pages, but we may need to tweak your theme to get that particular feature working - hence why we were requesting access ;)

Hope you'll try Wholesale Now again.

Hi there! Chris from Website On-Demand here. I checked our support system, and we responded to each of your emails but didn't hear back from you. It sounds like our responses got stuck in your spam filter. I'll email you shortly from my personal gmail and hopefully that'll get through.

smcfashion.com

Using this app in a few days, support helped us to make few customization, like such appretiation for customers!

Asana Hawaii

Absolutely awesome app and even better customer support! Super responsive support team. I know I'm in good hands working with them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11