Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

Ugly Duckling Nails Inc.

Easy app to use, and amazing customer support! The Wholesale team are always there to help, and are extremely patient.

ExploreMore.Shop

UPDATE: Went to 2 stars because I saw that they responded the emails I submitted. Not adding any more since the responses didn't fully answer my questions and the app is not user friendly. As an example, the discounts only show up in the cart not while the customer is shopping. Why would I want to show my retail prices first to a wholesale customer?

I have submitted 4 support tickets and no response (plus an original one several weeks ago). One ticket was just to see if they got the others. Very surprised based on other reviews. I am very disappointed. First the app doesn't do what it says it will then I can't get help. Another wholesale app bites the dust for me. :-(

June 7, 2019

Hi again! Thanks for updating your review. In our responses to you, we were requesting access to your shop so we could investigate your questions further.

Wholesale Now CAN display wholesale prices on product pages, but we may need to tweak your theme to get that particular feature working - hence why we were requesting access ;)

Hope you'll try Wholesale Now again.

Hi there! Chris from Website On-Demand here. I checked our support system, and we responded to each of your emails but didn't hear back from you. It sounds like our responses got stuck in your spam filter. I'll email you shortly from my personal gmail and hopefully that'll get through.

smcfashion.com

Using this app in a few days, support helped us to make few customization, like such appretiation for customers!

Asana Hawaii

Absolutely awesome app and even better customer support! Super responsive support team. I know I'm in good hands working with them!

SuddenRush Guarana USA

trial time is too short. the rest seems to work ok after we had support adjust for our custom theme.

My-Fujifilm

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Nonohana

We used this app in order to show two different types of prices depending on the types of customers. Very easy to use, and very sincere and kind customer support.

X1 Safety

Great service. Dropped them a line when I found a path to check out that didn't give customers a chance to select payment terms as an option. Problem solved within hours.

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

this is awesome and affordable price... I like this app....I regret to sign up shopify plus :( sigh~ If I knew this first, I might not sign up enterprise account

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta Canada

Great app, an extreme short cut to Shopify enterprise - looking forward to more feature in the near future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10