Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

INTRIX B2B

Great and quick response customer service!! At first discount price didnt show at shopping cart, chat with customer service, knowing that that's something need to be tune in the theme code setting. And without delay they assists on solving the problems!! much appreciate for the great effort!

July 3, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Reprotect

This app allows us to define special pricing for B2B customers based on specific tags. It's easy to use, and the support is fast and effective. I totally recommend this app.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much!

Addressing our customers is our TOP priority and we intend to keep it that way for long🎅

Trimsetter Parachute Products

It does what you expect and the install support was excellent. It's newer, so some features are still under development but it's a quality system.

June 17, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

JD Customs U.S.A

This app was exactly what I was looking for to offer a separate wholesale price to our dealers and sponsored members. I had one question about setting it up and they responded quick with the perfect answer to help me out. I definitely recommend this app to any business looking to make wholesale orders simple and quick!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback and the recommendation. And as usual, we're just an email away should you have any issues/concerns :)

KomfortMarket

He has helped me perfectly manage my wholesale customers and when questions have arisen his support department responds immediately.

June 2, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

2Petalrose

Great app - easy to use. Communication and support from team in getting set up was great. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Almatierra

GREAT customer service. The app is very user friendly and does what is supposed to do. Resolved all of our wholesale needs.

May 25, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Seven Ayurveda Shop

Very happy with the support. Very fast answer. I could not set up the app by myself, I needed help to have it fixed. Some items, like the shop discount name, are not possible to translate in my shop language, but I hope this will follow soon.

srchealth

I am a first time Shopify user and was able to install and test the app with few issues. Customer Support (Robert) was fantastic with prompt, patient and accurate answers to all my questions.

MasterGraphics

We had an issue with the app in our cart and I put a request in to support and Vlad was very responsive and got it fixed in no time. And it looks great. I couldn't be happier with the support and with the way the app works for our store.