Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

50 Henley St

Simple installation and solid, quick support. Would recommend to anyone looking to create wholesale pricing for their Shopify store.

Wicked Moose Soaperie LLC

New to the app, great so far! Even for smaller shops wishing to do wholesale. Amazing customer service and fast response too! They really solved everything in a very fast manner. Would recommend.

Roy's Boys

Fantastic support from the team. App works brilliantly but had a few questions which were answered incredibly quickly. Even had a couple of adjustments including having the discounted item prices show on the cart page - no problem and was sorted straight away. (All of this within 24 hours of installing - so far so good)

Léa France®

I used this app to give a 10% off on my entire store to members of my membership site. It was very intuitive and when I had some doubts, I contacted the support and they were AMAZING. This is my second app from the same company: I have also installed Pre-Order Now. Great app also and the same excellent customer support. I tagged all my members with the tag "member" and voila, I was done. All my members now enjoy 10% off.

MyoStorm

Great app--does everything a wholesale program could ask for. Support is also responsive and helpful.

Jack Turner Watches

Great application and the customer support is phenomenal! Took care of my integration issue ASAP when I emailed them about the application not updating the pricing in my shopping cart. Excellent option for those looking to add wholesale selling to their Shopify store.

HA Motorsports

We needed a solution to apply wholesale pricing for dealers that was simple and effective. This worked great to apply the discounted pricing when wholesale customers were logged into their account. No coupon codes for them to enter, no second store for them to log into and manage, etc. We needed a quick fix for the wholesale price not showing in the shopping cart with this app and their support staff took care of it quickly and easily. A+

Seattle Engraving Center

Exactly as described and promised, best of all: it is free with all the necessary tools to start. Great customer support

Kolossus Workwear

Great app and superb customer service! Noticed an a little issue and it was fixed immediately by the team. The app does exactly what we want it to do and saves us the hassle of having a second wholesale page.

Wash Wax ALL

So far this app has done what another app a lot more expensive couldn't do. Had a few issues after installing but after contacting them to help me, they responded super fast and fixed the issues unbelievably fast. Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12