Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

Sprout

Support was good. Does what we need it to do and I like that it has a free version available to get a feel for everything.

MELCA DISTRO

We really like how it works. We used this app for our wholesale business and and special discounts......

Party Habits

I tried about two other wholesale apps before trying this one and this has been the easier app to use compared to the other 2 highly rated apps from Shopify App store.

Moe Melanin LLC

The installation was quick and easy. If I had any questions, the customer service team provided quick solutions.

otto-st

I encounter a few issues with the app and they manage to help resolve it (even though the last issue take a longer time but they at least reply me in a timely manner).

Hope to see the function of auto tagging customer when they spend more than certain amount in a single purchase :)

BigTopShirtShop.com

App didn't function at all. Contacted support who couldn't see we had the app installed. Several back and forth's, not a single step taken to address the issue and we decided to continue our search for an app that provides more help than frustration.

August 18, 2019

Hi there! It looks like your ticket was mis-categorized under our other app. Our support staff did actually try to address your issue, but you unfortunately refused to provide a customer account that we could test with. Hope things work out better with your next wholesale app.

DEARBABYSTORE

i had some problem with the app in the middle, they helped to fix it in a timely way. I am very happy with the result and would keep use this APP. It meets my needs presently.

Keep Smiling Powersports

We use this app on multiple stores, and the support has been great for both. It's easy to use and accomplishes everything we need.

Force Turbos

Support is fantastic. Responded very quickly and immediately resolved a concern and helped customize the app to fit our needs.

Allows for custom pricing for individual products, which is a huge feature for us. Highly recommended.

Muezart

I use this app for wholesale. Although it's been only 5 days of me using this app, the support have been great. I'd wish this app is more customizable and easier to use and understand. But it's still a great app