Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Lucky Thanka Handicraft

It Actually Works! Great app. Thank you for creating this app for wholesalers to be able to sell B2B

Uni-T

Great app and great support. I highly recommend it to any business that would like to explore wholesale options

Hitachi Merchandise Store

Couldn't get the app to work and very slow support I wouldn't recommend. Not a great experience at all

November 11, 2019

Hi there. Our support times are clearly written on our app store page. We respond to all support tickets within one business day or less - usually within hours. It looks like you had our app installed for less than two hours.

HMNRTH

I love this app! We tried everything that dealt with wholesale capabilities on Shopify...and this is the best app functionality and cost wise! Definitely recommend!

LeilaCools

Great app and great support. Doesn't work for my store at the moment as I have multiple currencies enabled, but maybe someday...!

Hubbit-store

This app work great if you would like to change your price for wholesale
its really easy to use and install

Wellj Smith ™

super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super

ScribbleWall

We are using this app to offer a customer group special pricing. It's really easy to install and create discounts. Worked well out of the box and the support team were fantastic in helping me resolve a tiny issue that I had with implementation. Very impressed and would highly recommend.

SOFTAN STORE

This app is especially easy to use. Very simple. Very suitable for small wholesale. I am very recommend it.

K9 Mask

I installed the app and the basic functionality looked and felt great on the site. I had a question about one small feature and the team quickly replied and did some custom coding to fix it for me. I am so happy to have a quick, easy, install for wholesale customers.