Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

Hotaling

So far I'm very impressed with excellent customer service - although they promise to get back to you in 1 day, my issue was resolved in a few hours!

NZ Native Oils Ltd

I'm using this app to offer discounts to distributors and VIP customers. It's been super simple to set up and worked perfectly right out of the box. Very impressed.

Cheeses of Wisconsin

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.

kami

I use this app to provide my B2B customers with % discounts and net payment delays. Good support provided !!

DMX Pro Sales

This app was very easy to install, clear instructions and I needed a little help with adding discounts to my custom theme on the cart page and the support was outstanding. Highly recommend!

/Sal'vij/ Wholesale

This was perfect for allowing my customers the ability to place an order without requiring immediate payment.

Pop-O-Loco

Support was very responsive to a display issue. The pricing tables this app creates was showing in duplicate, but support was able to resolve the issue quickly. The app enables me to offer custom pricing by customer tag. This is perfect to create special pricing for my local buyers that is separate from my customers I need to ship to!

Aleemahs Applique and Trim

I am just getting started but is so easy to use and looks great, would love it if i could apply to whole store but still have the option to take off a few items that i don't want to include. Hoping it is going to drive more bulk sales to my store.

The Jewelry Junkie

Wholesale customers can't enter discount codes at checkout. I've worked with past wholesale app developers that were able to make this feature available to wholesale customers.

Pawmanity

Great app, provides us with exactly what we needed to launch our wholesale side and makes life easier. Support is excellent and timely too - thank you!