Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

2Petalrose

Great app - easy to use. Communication and support from team in getting set up was great. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Almatierra

GREAT customer service. The app is very user friendly and does what is supposed to do. Resolved all of our wholesale needs.

May 25, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

srchealth

I am a first time Shopify user and was able to install and test the app with few issues. Customer Support (Robert) was fantastic with prompt, patient and accurate answers to all my questions.

MasterGraphics

We had an issue with the app in our cart and I put a request in to support and Vlad was very responsive and got it fixed in no time. And it looks great. I couldn't be happier with the support and with the way the app works for our store.

Rahid Smoke Shop

The app doesn't allow for Direct To Checkout buttons, or for several instances of the discount to appear at the same time on the same page. But the technical support is TOP CLASS, truly amazing people working here, they solved everything I needed and did it really fast.

50 Henley St

Simple installation and solid, quick support. Would recommend to anyone looking to create wholesale pricing for their Shopify store.

Wicked Moose Soaperie LLC

New to the app, great so far! Even for smaller shops wishing to do wholesale. Amazing customer service and fast response too! They really solved everything in a very fast manner. Would recommend.

Roy's Boys

Fantastic support from the team. App works brilliantly but had a few questions which were answered incredibly quickly. Even had a couple of adjustments including having the discounted item prices show on the cart page - no problem and was sorted straight away. (All of this within 24 hours of installing - so far so good)

Léa France®

I used this app to give a 10% off on my entire store to members of my membership site. It was very intuitive and when I had some doubts, I contacted the support and they were AMAZING. This is my second app from the same company: I have also installed Pre-Order Now. Great app also and the same excellent customer support. I tagged all my members with the tag "member" and voila, I was done. All my members now enjoy 10% off.

MyoStorm

Great app--does everything a wholesale program could ask for. Support is also responsive and helpful.