Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

LeilaCools

Great app and great support. Doesn't work for my store at the moment as I have multiple currencies enabled, but maybe someday...!

Hubbit-store

This app work great if you would like to change your price for wholesale
its really easy to use and install

ScribbleWall

We are using this app to offer a customer group special pricing. It's really easy to install and create discounts. Worked well out of the box and the support team were fantastic in helping me resolve a tiny issue that I had with implementation. Very impressed and would highly recommend.

SOFTAN STORE

This app is especially easy to use. Very simple. Very suitable for small wholesale. I am very recommend it.

K9 Mask

I installed the app and the basic functionality looked and felt great on the site. I had a question about one small feature and the team quickly replied and did some custom coding to fix it for me. I am so happy to have a quick, easy, install for wholesale customers.

Sprout

Support was good. Does what we need it to do and I like that it has a free version available to get a feel for everything.

MELCA DISTRO

We really like how it works. We used this app for our wholesale business and and special discounts......

Party Habits

I tried about two other wholesale apps before trying this one and this has been the easier app to use compared to the other 2 highly rated apps from Shopify App store.

Moe Melanin LLC

The installation was quick and easy. If I had any questions, the customer service team provided quick solutions.

otto-st

I encounter a few issues with the app and they manage to help resolve it (even though the last issue take a longer time but they at least reply me in a timely manner).

Hope to see the function of auto tagging customer when they spend more than certain amount in a single purchase :)