Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Gallegos Tecnologías

I love this app. Is good!! I hope that this help to my company to grow up. Have a single site for wholesale and retail is so good.

MD Home Collections

My first day with app and still digging into , so far looks so easy and useful with good guiding. But still trying it

Malicious Women Candle Co.

Perfect app for my retail/ wholesale single site. Thank you!
From the entire Malicious Women Candle Co team!

Metal Lotus®

I've used several wholesale apps, and this one is by far my favorite one. It's easy to use, and support is incredibly fast and helpful.

GIFTMAS

Easy to use and Edsil is being very helpful to my inquiries. Recommend to those of you who wants to create your own wholesale store.

Beauty Hair Products Ltd

Great app and very good support. Easy to setup just needed some tweaks with the layout which the team sorted in a jiffy. Highly recommended - once setup very useful

Super-Dry Systems

Great app if you have distributors who gets discounts. The display of the discount gives the list price and net price which is helpful

ORGAINIC

There are only two major features that an app must have: functionality and customer support. This app excells in both aspects. We've been looking for a great wholesale app for months now and finally found it by choosing Wholesale Pricing Now.

Jest Paint Store

I was having issues at first getting the app to work properly, but Chris stepped in and helped me get it set up correctly. It works fine now and it integrates nicely with my theme. Only issue I have is that I wish the app will allow you to put both line item quantity minimums AND order total minimum, as well as choosing individual products AND entire collections to be discounted.
Other than that, the app does what it needs to do and the support was great!

ikatee

Team was really helpful to settle up apps trial and test options. Finally last tests worked well; Thus I apply for the app ! so far so good. Now I have to implement it with my resellers. better if we could even add some extra shipping costs for cardboxes and preparation.