Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

Pillar Of Clouds Distribution

Exactly what I need and works just as it says it would. I spent weeks finding the right app. this one allows me to assign customers to specific tier structures. The only limitation I see as of now is the tier system discounts are based only on percentage. I don't like that and I much rather be able to create multiple tier structures for collections that are all priced the same. example I sell a $20 product and I want whole price tiers for $9.00, $8.00, $7.00 etc. it only shows percentage discount so unless my customer does math they wont know how much each product is costing them. they need to set it up so you can change the price that way the tier system will show the customer how much each item is per piece if they buy 10 or 20 or 50 etc.

Tim Eads

Excellent app and tech support. The "net15/30" portion originally didn't work with my theme, but they were able to troubleshoot and solve the problem within 24 hours. I'm now able to offer my wholesale accounts easy online ordering with net 15 invoicing.

Reelight Com

Excellent app that does what is says and even a bit more. We got amazing support from the company, which updated their app to make it fully compatible with our Shopify theme in just a few days. We are very satisfied with the solution.

Earthlyadornments Com

Very happy with the app. It was exactly what i was looking for and i got amazing support from the company. They updated their app so it would work with my Shopify theme, customized and tested it for me. Very cordial and helpful support team. I highly recommend.

Juul Gang

exactly what i was looking for, good price too

Woodkeeps

Includes the customer service that you can only hope for! This app has the potential to be all that I need for my wholesale needs. Most features are there and the developers are adding features all the time. Thanks guys!

D2moto

Easy to setup. Customer support was extremely helpful. Highly recommended!! A+++++

Astralcycling

the service from Chris on this app has been very quick and very helpful. We just started using it and so far it's working great, i'm looking forward to the updates that will allow us to use this on our other shopify store too.

Texas Sludge

Just what I was looking for... and their Pre-Order-Now App is amazing as well!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB!

Kinggz

Works perfectly and has gotten my customers the best discounts!