Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

this is awesome and affordable price... I like this app....I regret to sign up shopify plus :( sigh~ If I knew this first, I might not sign up enterprise account

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta Canada

Great app, an extreme short cut to Shopify enterprise - looking forward to more feature in the near future.

Agrigenic Foods

We are still in test mode, but the app seems to be doing the job after we contacted support. It took a few days, but they added our shopify theme to their compatibility list and our tags are now working.

The app itself has many features that we may end up using. I was able to "trick" it into giving quantity discounts to retail customers by having them sign up. You may want to add this as feature.

Overall, nice job!

Hotaling

So far I'm very impressed with excellent customer service - although they promise to get back to you in 1 day, my issue was resolved in a few hours!

NZ Native Oils Ltd

I'm using this app to offer discounts to distributors and VIP customers. It's been super simple to set up and worked perfectly right out of the box. Very impressed.

Cheeses of Wisconsin

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.

kami

I use this app to provide my B2B customers with % discounts and net payment delays. Good support provided !!

DMX Pro Sales

This app was very easy to install, clear instructions and I needed a little help with adding discounts to my custom theme on the cart page and the support was outstanding. Highly recommend!

/Sal'vij/ Wholesale

This was perfect for allowing my customers the ability to place an order without requiring immediate payment.

Pop-O-Loco

Support was very responsive to a display issue. The pricing tables this app creates was showing in duplicate, but support was able to resolve the issue quickly. The app enables me to offer custom pricing by customer tag. This is perfect to create special pricing for my local buyers that is separate from my customers I need to ship to!