Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

ikatee

Team was really helpful to settle up apps trial and test options. Finally last tests worked well; Thus I apply for the app ! so far so good. Now I have to implement it with my resellers. better if we could even add some extra shipping costs for cardboxes and preparation.

Bell Town Vapor

I used this app to add awesome discounts to my beloved customers. Had an issue when I transferred to an unsupported theme (which I knew would happen because I read that it wasn’t supported) but I contacted support on Sunday, had a response this morning which is Monday, Nick had the issue handled in hours.

Ixiah

Great app and really helpful customer support. They have been very quick to reply to my questions and prompt with assisting with all the changes required to make the app work with our theme and styling it accordingly. Highly recommend this app

Express Sign Products Canada

Prompt and helpful customer support.

Prosinco

Good app, easy to manage, with great support and features to be added.

Homemade Jams Pickles And Preserves

Can't wait to see if this works! Haha

Wicked Hitches

Huge help! and it worked instantly.

Corps Dancewear Online

Tried many wholesale apps, like this one the best. Great customer service - it works!

Oakiwear

I have been looking for a budget-friendly app to help with our wholesale sales through our Shopify site. I needed 2 things... Conditional discounts and Payment terms. Pretty simple, but not a lot of apps that manage both.

This app was easy to install, and while I did need them to help me with a small error on installation for the terms, they had it up and running in less than 24 hours from the time I installed it. Their support team is FAST!

Pitbullcaps

I've used other similar apps. I think this app is the best.
No discount code! No variant!
Simple Set up
If you are looking for the app which is supporting multi tier-price list with customer tag, this is it.