Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

Alyssas Garden Boutique For Little Girls

So far so good! Easy set up. My only suggestion would be that it would be great if at checkout it would tell customers how much more they needed to add to their cart to receive the wholesale pricing. Otherwise, great and easy!

Frostwhiskers Crafts

It works great for the most part. Sometimes when I click the app it says page not found, and I wish there was a way that wasn't so complicated for shoppers. I have to tell customers to make sure they check out through the actual CART PAGE or they the discount will not kick into effect.

Teamdc Net

Super easy to use, but also for free, the first time I encountered so easy to use wholesale app

Nogga

Amazing that it is free, was easy to set up for www.nogga.nl !

If I could give Wholesale Pricing Now and the team 1 million stars, I would.

Incredible app, incredible support. Always helpful and friendly. I still cannot believe that the app is free.

Cindy Liebel Jewelry

GREAT App! Function and ease of use are what I've been looking for; VIP & Wholesale customers all in one. I look forward to offering more incentives for my current and new customers.

Looking forward to the upcoming new features mentioned and more!!!

Far Out Fab

This app is everything that I hoped for and MORE! This app should NOT be free because it is so useful and works better than most paid apps on Shopify. I am grateful to the developer for creating such a great app and making it available for free! Thank you!

Essentially Exotic

I tried them all - all the paid apps all the semi free apps - this is by far the easiest and does everything it says. Thank you so much for this app. Finally I can offer my wholesale customers an easy shopping experience.

Eleganz N Grace The Style Shoppe

Great app. Easy to use. Tested with a test account and worked well

Sassycollection Net

I love it. Simple, easy, exactly what I need.

Www Pinkhippostore Com

We installed it few days ago. It works well! Waiting for the new features. Thanks to the team.