Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

Party Habits

I tried about two other wholesale apps before trying this one and this has been the easier app to use compared to the other 2 highly rated apps from Shopify App store.

Moe Melanin LLC

The installation was quick and easy. If I had any questions, the customer service team provided quick solutions.

otto-st

I encounter a few issues with the app and they manage to help resolve it (even though the last issue take a longer time but they at least reply me in a timely manner).

Hope to see the function of auto tagging customer when they spend more than certain amount in a single purchase :)

DEARBABYSTORE

i had some problem with the app in the middle, they helped to fix it in a timely way. I am very happy with the result and would keep use this APP. It meets my needs presently.

Keep Smiling Powersports

We use this app on multiple stores, and the support has been great for both. It's easy to use and accomplishes everything we need.

Force Turbos

Support is fantastic. Responded very quickly and immediately resolved a concern and helped customize the app to fit our needs.

Allows for custom pricing for individual products, which is a huge feature for us. Highly recommended.

MyGift Enterprise LLC

Pretty simple once they helped me install it for my theme. Haven't went live yet, but looks like it will address everything we need it to

Ugly Duckling Nails Inc.

Easy app to use, and amazing customer support! The Wholesale team are always there to help, and are extremely patient.

smcfashion.com

Using this app in a few days, support helped us to make few customization, like such appretiation for customers!

Asana Hawaii

Absolutely awesome app and even better customer support! Super responsive support team. I know I'm in good hands working with them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10