Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

ORGAINIC

There are only two major features that an app must have: functionality and customer support. This app excells in both aspects. We've been looking for a great wholesale app for months now and finally found it by choosing Wholesale Pricing Now.

Jest Paint Store

I was having issues at first getting the app to work properly, but Chris stepped in and helped me get it set up correctly. It works fine now and it integrates nicely with my theme. Only issue I have is that I wish the app will allow you to put both line item quantity minimums AND order total minimum, as well as choosing individual products AND entire collections to be discounted.
Other than that, the app does what it needs to do and the support was great!

ikatee

Team was really helpful to settle up apps trial and test options. Finally last tests worked well; Thus I apply for the app ! so far so good. Now I have to implement it with my resellers. better if we could even add some extra shipping costs for cardboxes and preparation.

Bell Town Vapor

I used this app to add awesome discounts to my beloved customers. Had an issue when I transferred to an unsupported theme (which I knew would happen because I read that it wasn’t supported) but I contacted support on Sunday, had a response this morning which is Monday, Nick had the issue handled in hours.

Ixiah

Great app and really helpful customer support. They have been very quick to reply to my questions and prompt with assisting with all the changes required to make the app work with our theme and styling it accordingly. Highly recommend.

Express Sign Products Canada

Prompt and helpful customer support.

Prosinco

Good app, easy to manage, with great support and features to be added.

Wicked Hitches

Huge help! and it worked instantly.

Corps Dancewear Online

Tried many wholesale apps, like this one the best. Great customer service - it works!

Oakiwear

I have been looking for a budget-friendly app to help with our wholesale sales through our Shopify site. I needed 2 things... Conditional discounts and Payment terms. Pretty simple, but not a lot of apps that manage both.

This app was easy to install, and while I did need them to help me with a small error on installation for the terms, they had it up and running in less than 24 hours from the time I installed it. Their support team is FAST!