Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

Pitbullcaps

I've used other similar apps. I think this app is the best.
No discount code! No variant!
Simple Set up
If you are looking for the app which is supporting multi tier-price list with customer tag, this is it.

Galvan Global Group

I had tried about 4 to 5 different Wholesale apps, and by far this is the best. Great Customer Service!!!! Support was very impressive and the app works Great!!!

Ceceandme Co

Thank you, Chris. Awesome Customer Service!! The app is working great.

Mikkacc

I had tried about 5 to 6 different wholesale apps, and by far this is the best. support was very impressive and the app works like a pro.

Icegroup

We have tried 4 different wholesale apps, this is by far the one that sorted our issues within AJAX shopping cart.
Chris from Wholesale Pricing sorted, coded and implemented what we wanted outside the scope of works. Really appreciated it.
Its a must for Wholesale pricing for your Shopify store and definitely the one for a more complex website.
Great Work!

Menorahdotcom

Great Customer Service!!! Quick and easy to deal with!

Tim Eads

Excellent app and tech support. The "net15/30" portion originally didn't work with my theme, but they were able to troubleshoot and solve the problem within 24 hours. I'm now able to offer my wholesale accounts easy online ordering with net 15 invoicing.

Reelight Com

Excellent app that does what is says and even a bit more. We got amazing support from the company, which updated their app to make it fully compatible with our Shopify theme in just a few days. We are very satisfied with the solution.

Earthlyadornments Com

Very happy with the app. It was exactly what i was looking for and i got amazing support from the company. They updated their app so it would work with my Shopify theme, customized and tested it for me. Very cordial and helpful support team. I highly recommend.

Juul Gang

exactly what i was looking for, good price too