Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

The Glitter Revival

Works great! So far it's working better than the app I was paying $25 per month for. Support was great and solved my issue quickly when I needed them!

Lee Store2017

Gadyfashion

this app will help to increase my sells

Annamodashop

ottima app semplice applicazione da consigliare

Alyssas Garden Boutique For Little Girls

So far so good! Easy set up. My only suggestion would be that it would be great if at checkout it would tell customers how much more they needed to add to their cart to receive the wholesale pricing. Otherwise, great and easy!

Teamdc Net

Super easy to use, but also for free, the first time I encountered so easy to use wholesale app

Nogga

Amazing that it is free, was easy to set up for www.nogga.nl !

If I could give Wholesale Pricing Now and the team 1 million stars, I would.

Incredible app, incredible support. Always helpful and friendly. I still cannot believe that the app is free.

Cindy Liebel Jewelry

GREAT App! Function and ease of use are what I've been looking for; VIP & Wholesale customers all in one. I look forward to offering more incentives for my current and new customers.

Looking forward to the upcoming new features mentioned and more!!!

Far Out Fab

This app is everything that I hoped for and MORE! This app should NOT be free because it is so useful and works better than most paid apps on Shopify. I am grateful to the developer for creating such a great app and making it available for free! Thank you!

Essentially Exotic

I tried them all - all the paid apps all the semi free apps - this is by far the easiest and does everything it says. Thank you so much for this app. Finally I can offer my wholesale customers an easy shopping experience.