Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale, Custom, Discount & Volume Pricing with Order Form

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CryoHeat Metal Treatment

We found a few customers were not getting their Wholesale discounts. I worked with Jorge over 2 days. I didn't get updates, feedback or hardly any questions, and I had to continuously keep reaching out to him for even that. I even doubted he was doing anything to help. Extremely disappointed!

August 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at VapeMart

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Wholesale Pricing Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app. I understand your frustration due to the delay by the team in replying to you. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for. We have sent you an email asking for details. Kindly check your email and let us know the details so that we can look into it right away. I have taken this case upon priority and am personally following up to ensure that your issue is resolved ASAP.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

With that said, I understand that your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself again. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

VapeMart

Location New Zealand

Horrible service, been sending them messages to fix the bug on the app for weeks. All promises no follow-ups. Avoid them if you can.

July 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at VapeMart

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app. I looked into the issue and the bug you see with the app is indeed strange. We have our best developers working on your issue right now and I am positive that the issue will be resolved soon.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

Simple Soaps for Simple Folks

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have had a terrible time with this app; my wholesale customers are very frustrated that they can't order with ease (quantity restrictions, and pricing/checkout failures are a constant thing), and I'm manually adjusting every order. Their customer service is with email only, and I've bounced through 4 technicians that have yet to solve the problem. No one seems to read the threads or understand what the previous tech had done. I would NOT recommend this app.

November 2, 2021

We are so sorry about this.

It seems that this is something we can fix but due to multiple people handling a specific concern, misunderstandings may occur.

If you are still open to try our app, I will personally address this. I'll be your guide all the way through, just let me know.

Also, note that we do have chat support.

Chud and the Wholesale Pricing Now support team

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed the app, I configured it and it does not work. I have sent more than 4 messages to help me and solve it. It's been 15 days and I'm still waiting for your help. I will change the review when they solve the problem.

September 24, 2021

Hi friends at LaFlamencadeBorgoña,

We’re incredibly sorry to hear of this negative review - each Shopify merchant matters profoundly to us, and we’d like to clarify a few points that could have helped you on your Wholesale Now journey.

When each client asks for help with Wholesale Now, they’re contacted immediately to be assisted by an expert in our success team. When contacted, you did not respond. It might be that you got our email in your spam/junk folder.

The team even sent you a calendly link so we can have a call at your convenience:

When you’re ready, we would love to pick up the line of communication again, and appreciate your feedback and time spent with us. Thank you!

-- Chud and The Wholesale Now Support Team

Fox & Wolf

Location Spain

I would not recommend. 2 months now I've been promised that the 60 day free trial would be activated, as it didn't activate in my account when added. So, I've been charged $54 for a app that should have been free. The customer service team have been told numerous times and each time I'm promised the manager will activate the offer. Now, I was told the credit would apply to my last bill. Again this month I've been charged. I do not recommend

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

We apologize for this.

The 60-day free credit will only be added to your store, provided you've contacted us right after you reinstalled.
Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this concern ASAP.

Robert
Ops Manager

MoSu Maison

Time spent using app About 1 month

WARNING! Do not use this app! The wholesale prices appear, and it shows customers what they should be charged, yet it charges them regular retail prices when they pay. This has resulted in a huge loss my store.

March 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are so sorry about this. We've been trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner but haven't heard back from you. This issue can be of 2 things:
1) Incompatibility with other running apps
2) Minor settings tweak from our app

Please email us at support@websiteondemand.ca and I can guarantee you that this will get fixed in no time.

Robert
Ops Manager

Hitachi Merchandise Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Couldn't get the app to work and very slow support I wouldn't recommend. Not a great experience at all

November 11, 2019

Hi there. Our support times are clearly written on our app store page. We respond to all support tickets within one business day or less - usually within hours. It looks like you had our app installed for less than two hours.

BigTopShirtShop.com

Time spent using app About 17 hours

App didn't function at all. Contacted support who couldn't see we had the app installed. Several back and forth's, not a single step taken to address the issue and we decided to continue our search for an app that provides more help than frustration.

August 18, 2019

Hi there! It looks like your ticket was mis-categorized under our other app. Our support staff did actually try to address your issue, but you unfortunately refused to provide a customer account that we could test with. Hope things work out better with your next wholesale app.