Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Whipped-Scented-Shea-Butter-

I am finding it difficult to talk to someone about my issue. I keep having the same issue since I d/l the app. My product page does not reflect the update in my percentages etc. Please contact me by phone (808) 782-6506 anytime

February 3, 2020

Hi there - we don't currently have phone support available, however we do have both email and live chat support available. It looks like our support agent replied to you on Nov 21st and didn't hear back. Please contact our support desk at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to help.

ExploreMore.Shop

UPDATE: Went to 2 stars because I saw that they responded the emails I submitted. Not adding any more since the responses didn't fully answer my questions and the app is not user friendly. As an example, the discounts only show up in the cart not while the customer is shopping. Why would I want to show my retail prices first to a wholesale customer?

I have submitted 4 support tickets and no response (plus an original one several weeks ago). One ticket was just to see if they got the others. Very surprised based on other reviews. I am very disappointed. First the app doesn't do what it says it will then I can't get help. Another wholesale app bites the dust for me. :-(

June 7, 2019

Hi again! Thanks for updating your review. In our responses to you, we were requesting access to your shop so we could investigate your questions further.

Wholesale Now CAN display wholesale prices on product pages, but we may need to tweak your theme to get that particular feature working - hence why we were requesting access ;)

Hope you'll try Wholesale Now again.

Hi there! Chris from Website On-Demand here. I checked our support system, and we responded to each of your emails but didn't hear back from you. It sounds like our responses got stuck in your spam filter. I'll email you shortly from my personal gmail and hopefully that'll get through.