Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Sea Moss Alliance

It says it's compatible with other apps and doesn't use discount codes but is not compatible with other discounts. So if you use any other apps that involve discounts (i.e. discounted recurring subscriptions) this won't work for you.

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

Free plan really a waste of time. For businesses starting out in wholesale I believe there is a need to offer at least a collection to the first Discount group offered in Free plan. One product really does not suffice. Maybe add a basic or intermediate level between free and professional. So users can try it more and get up and going before leaping to Professional costing. Other than that I think it would be great for larger businesses that have the revenue to support the fees. I would return if this was possible as the set up was easy. But at this stage 3 stars for one product.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for the feedback on our pricing plans! We'll be launching an intermediate-level plan soon and will let you know as soon as that launches.

SuddenRush Guarana USA

trial time is too short. the rest seems to work ok after we had support adjust for our custom theme.

The Jewelry Junkie

Wholesale customers can't enter discount codes at checkout. I've worked with past wholesale app developers that were able to make this feature available to wholesale customers.

Homemade Jams Pickles And Preserves

Can't wait to see if this works! Haha

Frostwhiskers Crafts

It works great for the most part. Sometimes when I click the app it says page not found, and I wish there was a way that wasn't so complicated for shoppers. I have to tell customers to make sure they check out through the actual CART PAGE or they the discount will not kick into effect.