Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited December 15, 2022

Al momento de usarla todo estuvo excelente, es muy fácil de usar y de comprender, incluso yo que mi inglés es muy básico pude usarla a la perfección, mi problema es que la app aloja los datos en el tema que uses, y shopify los tiene limitados a 256kb de uso de alojamiento, entonces la app te limíta a 20-25 descuentos personalizados, la cosa es que todos mis productos son diferentes por consecuencia todos tienen precios distintos y descuentos distintos, tengo 191 artículos de los cuáles solo 25 tienen descuentos los demás no se pueden configurar, solo necesito que shopify le permita a la app almacenar más datos y asi poder ponerle descuento a todos y cada uno de mis productos.

Fuera de eso, excelente App.

At the time of using it, everything was excellent, it is very easy to use and understand, even though my English is very basic, I was able to use it perfectly, my problem is that the app stores the data in the theme you use, and shopify has it limited to 256kb of hosting use, so the app limits you to 20-25 personalized discounts, the thing is that all my products are different as a consequence they all have different prices and different discounts, I have 191 articles of which only 25 have discounts Others cannot be configured, I just need shopify to allow the app to store more data and thus be able to discount each and every one of my products.

Other than that, excellent App

RoosterMayoreos
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
Website On-Demand replied December 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at RoosterMayoreos

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Pushpesh & The Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

October 29, 2022

It's quite useful, and the support is INCREDIBLE, I was helped big time by a support person named Amandeep with fixing some issues the app had with my store. Real time chat, super resolutive.

atelierpottery
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
Website On-Demand replied November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at atelierpottery

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted Amandeep was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Amandeep, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

August 25, 2022

Still getting it set up but appears to have all the features I need and the support are very helpful - shoutout to Nicoz! The only thing I would like to see for it to be 5 star is discounted prices displaying across the whole store. At the moment pricing only displays at the product page and through checkout, and not when listing featured collections on the home page for example - but this might not matter to everyone.

Stag Motorcycles Trade
Time spent using app: 27 days
Website On-Demand replied August 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from Stag Motorcycles Trade

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We will let Nicoz know that his assistance is greatly appreciated! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

August 7, 2022

I installed this app to offer a discounted price to wholesalers. Wholesalers can offer a fixed percentage or price discount. Discounted prices are shown in a table on the product page. The downside is that the product price is not changed display. Also the cart page is the same, only the total price is changed.
It provides bulk order page for wholesalers and net order function.
This app has affordable plans and the live chat service is excellent.
Recommended for new Shopify users.

PURESTAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Website On-Demand replied August 8, 2022

Hello to our friends from PURESTAR

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

July 28, 2022

Amandeep did a great job answering all of my questions and helping support me as I explored this app.

Sarafina Fiber Art
Time spent using app: 13 days
Website On-Demand replied July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sarafina Fiber Art

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and that Amandeep was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

June 2, 2022

Great app to use for wholesale pricing and customized discounts. I wished there was a pop-up button on the page that allows us to have short cut for members to join. Maybe in the future. Rasheem was very helpful and helped me fix the discount issue. Thanks!

Eco Sanitizer
Time spent using app: 6 days
Website On-Demand replied June 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Eco Sanitizer

Thanks for taking out the time to share this awesome review and the feedback with the community. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and we are glad that we hit the mark for you. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We have added your request to our feature list and we will intimate you when we roll out this feature. We wish you and your store great success.

May 12, 2022

I used this app so I can start offering trade discounts without having to set up a new website. Pretty easy to set up and the customer service when I had a question was excellent.

Countryside Books
Time spent using app: 24 days
Website On-Demand replied May 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from Countryside Books

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

March 7, 2022

We are a non-profit and W&CP had to do some development work for us to be able to use the app—which went well. They also fixed a bug in our discount structure quickly. Overall we are quite satisfied with the set up process and order processing. While we have not had enough orders to give a full assessment, the app looks like it will do what we need to do. We needed to upgrade so we could have enough discount groups for different characteristics of discounters.

Crown & Covenant Publications
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Website On-Demand replied March 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Crown & Covenant Publications

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

August 25, 2021

A very good app, and great customer service. I needed help and received it promptly (although it did take two separate occasions of me reaching out - hence the 4 stars rather than 5), and the process was explained to me and rectified shortly after I reached out. Thanks guys!

Standard Skin & Beauty
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
Website On-Demand replied August 25, 2021

Hi friends at Standard Skin & Beaty,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback!
I had Nicoz and Amir read this review, and they went jumping like crazy! That's just how happy they were knowing they solved your issue.

So if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. Our team will be there to assist you 24/7.

To more flawless and beautiful skin,
Cheers!

-- Chud and Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Edited July 21, 2021

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

Strategic Marketing Namibia
Namibia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Website On-Demand replied July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

- Melissa & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team