Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale, Custom, Discount & Volume Pricing with Order Form

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PURESTAR

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I installed this app to offer a discounted price to wholesalers. Wholesalers can offer a fixed percentage or price discount. Discounted prices are shown in a table on the product page. The downside is that the product price is not changed display. Also the cart page is the same, only the total price is changed.
It provides bulk order page for wholesalers and net order function.
This app has affordable plans and the live chat service is excellent.
Recommended for new Shopify users.

August 8, 2022

Hello to our friends from PURESTAR

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Sarafina Fiber Art

Amandeep did a great job answering all of my questions and helping support me as I explored this app.

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sarafina Fiber Art

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and that Amandeep was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Eco Sanitizer

Great app to use for wholesale pricing and customized discounts. I wished there was a pop-up button on the page that allows us to have short cut for members to join. Maybe in the future. Rasheem was very helpful and helped me fix the discount issue. Thanks!

June 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Eco Sanitizer

Thanks for taking out the time to share this awesome review and the feedback with the community. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and we are glad that we hit the mark for you. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We have added your request to our feature list and we will intimate you when we roll out this feature. We wish you and your store great success.

Countryside Books

I used this app so I can start offering trade discounts without having to set up a new website. Pretty easy to set up and the customer service when I had a question was excellent.

May 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from Countryside Books

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Crown & Covenant Publications

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are a non-profit and W&CP had to do some development work for us to be able to use the app—which went well. They also fixed a bug in our discount structure quickly. Overall we are quite satisfied with the set up process and order processing. While we have not had enough orders to give a full assessment, the app looks like it will do what we need to do. We needed to upgrade so we could have enough discount groups for different characteristics of discounters.

March 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Crown & Covenant Publications

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Standard Skin & Beauty

Location South Africa

A very good app, and great customer service. I needed help and received it promptly (although it did take two separate occasions of me reaching out - hence the 4 stars rather than 5), and the process was explained to me and rectified shortly after I reached out. Thanks guys!

August 25, 2021

Hi friends at Standard Skin & Beaty,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback!
I had Nicoz and Amir read this review, and they went jumping like crazy! That's just how happy they were knowing they solved your issue.

So if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. Our team will be there to assist you 24/7.

To more flawless and beautiful skin,
Cheers!

-- Chud and Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Strategic Marketing Namibia

Location Namibia

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team is fantastic for this app that we have been using for many years now. The support team are very responsive and aim to try and resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

Bag2u Dot Com Sdn Bhd

Location Malaysia

**Review update: Problem finally solved after almost a month. They provide free credit for that month in order to cover back our loss. After the rectification, yeah it's working great. Recommended to use. Just hope the same incident would not happen again. **Old review: Terrible support. I contacted them about the wholesale price not showing since 24th December 2020. It's already 5th January 2021 but the issue not solved yet. I chased every day for status update, at first they said it's escalated to 2nd level support, after 2 days they did not even bother to give any reply. We paid for the app at $30usd a month, it's not that we use it for free. It caused a disaster to us as all our agents now have to manually place order through phone and damages our reputation. Don't expect more from this merchant

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused. A member of our tech support team has reached out to rectify the issue, We'd love the chance to get this right for you, once again we are truly sorry for any mishap that has occured.

Melissa & the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

Previous 1 3