Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Bag2u Dot Com Sdn Bhd

**Review update: Problem finally solved after almost a month. They provide free credit for that month in order to cover back our loss. After the rectification, yeah it's working great. Recommended to use. Just hope the same incident would not happen again. **Old review: Terrible support. I contacted them about the wholesale price not showing since 24th December 2020. It's already 5th January 2021 but the issue not solved yet. I chased every day for status update, at first they said it's escalated to 2nd level support, after 2 days they did not even bother to give any reply. We paid for the app at $30usd a month, it's not that we use it for free. It caused a disaster to us as all our agents now have to manually place order through phone and damages our reputation. Don't expect more from this merchant

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused. A member of our tech support team has reached out to rectify the issue, We'd love the chance to get this right for you, once again we are truly sorry for any mishap that has occured.

Melissa & the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

MS Distribution

HI - I CANNOT INSTALL THIS APP - ERROR INDICATES THAT IF I AM THE OWNER OF THE APP I SHOULD CHECK THE LOGS

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at MS Distribution

Thanks for leaving this review! We want to get it right for you 100% so our support team has sent you an email to sort the issue out.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

A-Masks

A great plugin, seems to be working as expected, but a must-have feature for our business would be for this to work in multiple languages. At the moment the pricing table shows only under the main language of the website.

September 28, 2020

Hello friends at A-Masks

Thank you for your feedback! It is very much appreciated, we have made note of this and will take it into consideration for future updates :-) All the best!

Trimsetter Parachute Products

It does what you expect and the install support was excellent. It's newer, so some features are still under development but it's a quality system.

June 17, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Seven Ayurveda Shop

Very happy with the support. Very fast answer. I could not set up the app by myself, I needed help to have it fixed. Some items, like the shop discount name, are not possible to translate in my shop language, but I hope this will follow soon.

Muezart

I use this app for wholesale. Although it's been only 5 days of me using this app, the support have been great. I'd wish this app is more customizable and easier to use and understand. But it's still a great app

Agrigenic Foods

We are still in test mode, but the app seems to be doing the job after we contacted support. It took a few days, but they added our shopify theme to their compatibility list and our tags are now working.

The app itself has many features that we may end up using. I was able to "trick" it into giving quantity discounts to retail customers by having them sign up. You may want to add this as feature.

Overall, nice job!

Cheeses of Wisconsin

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.

PartyAnimalOnline

We tested this app for our store and it was flexible easy to set up and worked well. We had a special theme but customer service was fast friendly and efficient and changed it to suit.
Unfortunately we have a good loyalty points scheme and both apps do not run together. At the present it is more important for us to continue with the loyalty points and try for an alternate solution for wholesale customers but I would like to thank the team at Wholesale Pricing for their speedy help and honesty about this.
I would very much recommend this app as long as you don't have the clash that we had!

Previous 1