Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale, Discount & Custom Pricing with Order Form Made Easy

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Standard Skin & Beauty

A very good app, and great customer service. I needed help and received it promptly (although it did take two separate occasions of me reaching out - hence the 4 stars rather than 5), and the process was explained to me and rectified shortly after I reached out. Thanks guys!

August 25, 2021

Hi friends at Standard Skin & Beaty,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback!
I had Nicoz and Amir read this review, and they went jumping like crazy! That's just how happy they were knowing they solved your issue.

So if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. Our team will be there to assist you 24/7.

To more flawless and beautiful skin,
Cheers!

-- Chud and Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Strategic Marketing Namibia

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

The support team is fantastic for this app that we have been using for many years now. The support team are very responsive and aim to try and resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

Bag2u Dot Com Sdn Bhd

**Review update: Problem finally solved after almost a month. They provide free credit for that month in order to cover back our loss. After the rectification, yeah it's working great. Recommended to use. Just hope the same incident would not happen again. **Old review: Terrible support. I contacted them about the wholesale price not showing since 24th December 2020. It's already 5th January 2021 but the issue not solved yet. I chased every day for status update, at first they said it's escalated to 2nd level support, after 2 days they did not even bother to give any reply. We paid for the app at $30usd a month, it's not that we use it for free. It caused a disaster to us as all our agents now have to manually place order through phone and damages our reputation. Don't expect more from this merchant

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused. A member of our tech support team has reached out to rectify the issue, We'd love the chance to get this right for you, once again we are truly sorry for any mishap that has occured.

Melissa & the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

MS Distribution

HI - I CANNOT INSTALL THIS APP - ERROR INDICATES THAT IF I AM THE OWNER OF THE APP I SHOULD CHECK THE LOGS

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at MS Distribution

Thanks for leaving this review! We want to get it right for you 100% so our support team has sent you an email to sort the issue out.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

A-Masks

A great plugin, seems to be working as expected, but a must-have feature for our business would be for this to work in multiple languages. At the moment the pricing table shows only under the main language of the website.

September 28, 2020

Hello friends at A-Masks

Thank you for your feedback! It is very much appreciated, we have made note of this and will take it into consideration for future updates :-) All the best!

Trimsetter Parachute Products

It does what you expect and the install support was excellent. It's newer, so some features are still under development but it's a quality system.

June 17, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Seven Ayurveda Shop

Very happy with the support. Very fast answer. I could not set up the app by myself, I needed help to have it fixed. Some items, like the shop discount name, are not possible to translate in my shop language, but I hope this will follow soon.

Muezart

I use this app for wholesale. Although it's been only 5 days of me using this app, the support have been great. I'd wish this app is more customizable and easier to use and understand. But it's still a great app

Previous 1