Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

MS Distribution

HI - I CANNOT INSTALL THIS APP - ERROR INDICATES THAT IF I AM THE OWNER OF THE APP I SHOULD CHECK THE LOGS

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at MS Distribution

Thanks for leaving this review! We want to get it right for you 100% so our support team has sent you an email to sort the issue out.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

A-Masks

A great plugin, seems to be working as expected, but a must-have feature for our business would be for this to work in multiple languages. At the moment the pricing table shows only under the main language of the website.

September 28, 2020

Hello friends at A-Masks

Thank you for your feedback! It is very much appreciated, we have made note of this and will take it into consideration for future updates :-) All the best!

Trimsetter Parachute Products

It does what you expect and the install support was excellent. It's newer, so some features are still under development but it's a quality system.

June 17, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Seven Ayurveda Shop

Very happy with the support. Very fast answer. I could not set up the app by myself, I needed help to have it fixed. Some items, like the shop discount name, are not possible to translate in my shop language, but I hope this will follow soon.

Muezart

I use this app for wholesale. Although it's been only 5 days of me using this app, the support have been great. I'd wish this app is more customizable and easier to use and understand. But it's still a great app

Agrigenic Foods

We are still in test mode, but the app seems to be doing the job after we contacted support. It took a few days, but they added our shopify theme to their compatibility list and our tags are now working.

The app itself has many features that we may end up using. I was able to "trick" it into giving quantity discounts to retail customers by having them sign up. You may want to add this as feature.

Overall, nice job!

Cheeses of Wisconsin

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.

PartyAnimalOnline

We tested this app for our store and it was flexible easy to set up and worked well. We had a special theme but customer service was fast friendly and efficient and changed it to suit.
Unfortunately we have a good loyalty points scheme and both apps do not run together. At the present it is more important for us to continue with the loyalty points and try for an alternate solution for wholesale customers but I would like to thank the team at Wholesale Pricing for their speedy help and honesty about this.
I would very much recommend this app as long as you don't have the clash that we had!

Pillar Of Clouds Distribution

Exactly what I need and works just as it says it would. I spent weeks finding the right app. this one allows me to assign customers to specific tier structures. The only limitation I see as of now is the tier system discounts are based only on percentage. I don't like that and I much rather be able to create multiple tier structures for collections that are all priced the same. example I sell a $20 product and I want whole price tiers for $9.00, $8.00, $7.00 etc. it only shows percentage discount so unless my customer does math they wont know how much each product is costing them. they need to set it up so you can change the price that way the tier system will show the customer how much each item is per piece if they buy 10 or 20 or 50 etc.

Previous 1