Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Discount & Custom Pricing with Order Form Made Easy

ARNTSON MARINE

I thought I had figured out my own question but then I realized I had others. Support has been super friendly and helpful! I really appreciate their patience with my 1 million questions. :)

December 3, 2021

Hi ARNTSON MARINE,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

-Tanu and The Customer Success Team :)

Cubles

I had a small issue on initial install which ended up being my own stupidity. Support was great! This app is exactly what we were looking for for our B2B customers.

November 22, 2021

Hi Cubles,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and that it is helping you make Simple and Efficient Discounts for your wholesalers. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

Qi Mushrooms

Amazing app and terrific support from Vlad. Couldn't be any happier with this app. Highly recommended!

November 18, 2021

Hello, Qi Mushrooms & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. We're glad and lucky to have Vlad with us!
You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Qi Mushrooms great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Suvenir plus

Good, helpful and patient support. Helped me adapt the app for my complicated theme. App works as expected.

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this good review. This is so sweet. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime:

Cheers!
-- Chud and the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

The Smartest House

This App was chosen by our team as a Wholesale Hero App replacement. Installation for the Wholesale App usually needs removal of the old (Wholesale hero) custom code (that we did ourselves) and New custom setup for the App - which may take time and testing - And can become a nightmare if any of the sides becomes unresponsive. In this case installation and custom adjustment process went smooth (even if 2 separate members of the support team were involved). So 5stars from us for the set-up. We will see how the app will behave. Thank You Nicoz and Amir for the communication and setup!!

October 19, 2021

This is awesome! Nicoz and Amir will be eating pizza tonight! Thank you so much for this review and just know that if you encounter issues/questions. Just reach out:
support@websiteondemand.ca

Our customer hero team are champs around here!

Cheers!
-- Chud and the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Tia Coco Healthy Chocolate

Amazing fast service from the techs and super easy set up! I would recommend to anyone looking to bootstrap a wholesale set up on their shopify site. Thank you wholesale now!

August 3, 2021

We appreciate this awesome review! :-)
Fast customer service is our primary goal!

If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to email us back

- Chud & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

The Really Good Whisky Company

So far so good!! Just installed the app and had some great help and support from Vlad who helped me tweak the settings!! Seems like it does the job and customer service is excellent!

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at The Really Good Whisky Company

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We love the flexibility it offers since we sell wholesale, offer volumized tiers, and have terms with specialized pricing for specific customers. Plus, it works with our Net accounts in Quickbooks Desktop with Connex Bridge. Awesome customer service to customize my code since my theme is not listed in their default drop-down menu. Also, they were very informative with what works and doesn't to make my settings achieve the most potential for the customers.

May 12, 2021

Hello friends at Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Morris Fenderbaum

This app saved us so much time and prevent headache of setting up a b2c and b2b store with one url. No duplicate products, or the store and no lock for pages anymore. We love the possibility of the net checkout as well and all the upselling hint. Even we had some issue with setup the app with our theme, the support replied within minutes to our question, unbelievable quick. Felt almost like a chat :) Hope you continue the great work. Best regards, Denis

March 1, 2021

Hello friends at Morris Fenderbaum

We are happy you had such an awesome experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Soobepark

The app has what I really need for wholesale. Settings are very clear and the app the easy to use. The team of app is awesome They are very helpful!!

February 22, 2021

Hello friends at Soobepark

We are happy the app is the perfect fit for you, thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! We appreciate it! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9