Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale, Custom, Discount & Volume Pricing with Order Form

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aries Babe

After trying other apps, I found that Wholesale Pricing Now was VERY easy to understand. I had no idea of how to even set this up, but the installation information is simple and direct! I had this up and running in less than 10 minutes! Customer support was always there when I had a question. I highly recommend this app if you want discreet wholesale pricing for your wholesale customers! Also, it's SUPER easy for customers to purchase! No more line sheets needed!

August 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Aries Babe

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Wholesale Pricing Now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

CUSHION ACCESSORIES CO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very simple and straight forward to use has most options that you would need as a seller. Very fast customer help as well.

July 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from CUSHION ACCESSORIES CO

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Eco Supplies

Time spent using app 43 minutes

I was trying to find an app that ticked all the boxes for our store integration, they were quick to reply to our queries and setup within a couple of minutes and fully explained the features and implementation we were looking for. Great customer service and offers a wide variety of customisation and tailoring. Amazing service!

July 6, 2022

Hello to our friends from Eco Supplies

Tanu and The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Coréelle

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the customer service, I have run into a few problems and they have made it all work! Great app, Great Service.

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Coréelle

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

mayyalimitless

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I would like to say that the support is great ! they helped me find and fix my error. All looking good so far.

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at mayyalimitless

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Viwa

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 23 hours

La aplicación funciona correctamente. Hubo un problema con el theme que estoy utilizando y el equipo de soporte lo pudo solucionar rápidamente

June 8, 2022

Hola a nuestros amigos de Viwa

Estamos muy contentos de saber que está disfrutando de los precios al por mayor y personalizados. Le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para compartir esta evaluación con nosotros y el complejo. Hacemos todo lo posible para ayudar a todos los comerciantes y me alegro de haber dado en el blanco por usted. ¡Le deseamos a usted y a su tienda mucho éxito!

Salud,
Pushpesh y el equipo de soporte de precios al por mayor y personalizados

Zorillabrand

Location New Zealand

Amazing customer service, very fast. thanks. App is good too jncdjndjndsvbjdsvbjdsvjbsdvbhjsdvbhjsdvbhjdsvbhjdsvbhj

May 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Zorillabrand

Tanu & The Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

ABSee Me

So far so good! Jorge helped me change the design of the table and it looks great!The customer service is amazing and much appreciated.

May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at ABSee Me

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted Jorge was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Jorge, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Hair Review Premium Extensions

Location Australia

Great customer service! Very quick, easy to communicate with & effective. definitely recommend, based on my experience so far. :) Thank you again

May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Hair Review Premium Extensions

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Baby Pyla

Location France
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Merci le support client est vraiment au top merci Josh !!! Application super avec de bonne possibilité !!
merci

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Baby Pyla

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez les prix de gros et personnalisés. Nous vous remercions d'avoir pris le temps de partager cet avis avec nous et la communauté ! Nous sommes ravis que Josh ait pu vous aider. Nous nous assurerons de transmettre vos aimables paroles à Josh, qui, nous le savons, sera ravi de lire votre commentaire. Nous aimons vous avoir comme client et nous sommes toujours là pour aider votre boutique Shopify à réussir !

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team