Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

Ugly Duckling Nails Inc.

Easy app to use, and amazing customer support! The Wholesale team are always there to help, and are extremely patient.

smcfashion.com

Using this app in a few days, support helped us to make few customization, like such appretiation for customers!

Asana Hawaii

Absolutely awesome app and even better customer support! Super responsive support team. I know I'm in good hands working with them!

My-Fujifilm

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Nonohana

We used this app in order to show two different types of prices depending on the types of customers. Very easy to use, and very sincere and kind customer support.

X1 Safety

Great service. Dropped them a line when I found a path to check out that didn't give customers a chance to select payment terms as an option. Problem solved within hours.

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

this is awesome and affordable price... I like this app....I regret to sign up shopify plus :( sigh~ If I knew this first, I might not sign up enterprise account

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta Canada

Great app, an extreme short cut to Shopify enterprise - looking forward to more feature in the near future.

Hotaling

So far I'm very impressed with excellent customer service - although they promise to get back to you in 1 day, my issue was resolved in a few hours!

NZ Native Oils Ltd

I'm using this app to offer discounts to distributors and VIP customers. It's been super simple to set up and worked perfectly right out of the box. Very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9