Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

BeJewelled Designs

I used this app to be able to have wholesaling option on my website. Very easy installed and worked immediately. Great app. Support also was quick and helpful. I am impressed.

November 24, 2020

Hello friends at BeJewelled Designs

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We appreciate the kudos! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

shhmilano

I use this app to manage my wholesale customers and the experience has been faultless. The support from their development team has been great!

Hello friends at shhmilano

We appreciate you leaving us this review! We're happy you have been having a faultless experience so far ;-) All the best on your e-commerce journey!

LOQED

The app does exactly what it is supposed to, and their customer service is excellent. We've asked two questions so far, and always received a reply within the hour.

Hello friends at LOQED

We appreciate you leaving us this review! Thank you! We wish you great success in your e-commerce endeavors! :-)

Campus Classics

This app is super easy to install and setup. I had one small issue with custom shipping being displayed on the cart page, but I contacted support and Vlad had it fixed within an hour or so. Awesome customer support! Highly recommend this app if you are looking to offer wholesale pricing quickly and easily on your Shopify store!

Hello friends at Campus Classics

Extremely nice of you to leave this fantastic recommendation! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Spirit of the Maker

Very pleased with this app. There were a few bits and pieces that I needed tweeting to my need and the support staff were very obliging and help was timely. It has made wholesaling so easy and efficient. thanks guys - great job!

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at Spirit of the Maker

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

I use this app for our family & friends pricing and our healthcare professionals. I received great assistance (even on a weekend) from the team. They have been helpful, and quick to reply. Very happy. Also looking forward to all the new stuff they will be adding to the app in the future!!

October 20, 2020

Hello friends at Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

It was a pleasure to assist you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your support and happy selling! :-)

Alamode Fashion Jewelry

Works as advertised and is a lot less expensive than some of the other wholesale apps. Would be nice to have a minimum order feature built in though

September 17, 2020

Hello friends from Alamode Fashion Jewelry!

Very awesome of you to leave this fantastic review for us here! We really appreciate this! Thank you for your support it means the world to us :-)

Okay Shoe

Great app, its got loads of features to upgrade as you need them, and great (fast) support when you need it!

September 15, 2020

Hello, friends from Okay Shoe!

Thank you for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it! We wish Okay Shoe great success online! :-)

Dekomats

Excellent Customer Service! They quickly responded to and resolved any issue I have asked them about.

September 3, 2020

Hello friends from Dekomats!

We appreciate you leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have :-)

JDS Group

This app has been the only Shopify app that has enabled us to successfully launch a wholesale portal for customers. There is definitely room to grow(not having to add a tag for each discount group) but by far one of the best Wholesale apps in the Shopify store. The team is very reliable in responding and helping configure your site.

September 1, 2020

Hello, friends from JDS Group!

Thanks a million for leaving us this detailed, fantastic review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us! We hope the JDS Group makes it big online! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15