Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

DEARBABYSTORE

i had some problem with the app in the middle, they helped to fix it in a timely way. I am very happy with the result and would keep use this APP. It meets my needs presently.

Keep Smiling Powersports

We use this app on multiple stores, and the support has been great for both. It's easy to use and accomplishes everything we need.

Force Turbos

Support is fantastic. Responded very quickly and immediately resolved a concern and helped customize the app to fit our needs.

Allows for custom pricing for individual products, which is a huge feature for us. Highly recommended.

MyGift Enterprise LLC

Pretty simple once they helped me install it for my theme. Haven't went live yet, but looks like it will address everything we need it to

Ugly Duckling Nails Inc.

Easy app to use, and amazing customer support! The Wholesale team are always there to help, and are extremely patient.

smcfashion.com

Using this app in a few days, support helped us to make few customization, like such appretiation for customers!

Asana Hawaii

Absolutely awesome app and even better customer support! Super responsive support team. I know I'm in good hands working with them!

My-Fujifilm

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Nonohana

We used this app in order to show two different types of prices depending on the types of customers. Very easy to use, and very sincere and kind customer support.

X1 Safety

Great service. Dropped them a line when I found a path to check out that didn't give customers a chance to select payment terms as an option. Problem solved within hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10