Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale, Discount & Custom Pricing with Order Form Made Easy

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AUGolf

Had a problem with the app loading and contacted support. Vlad at support, sorted it quickly. Thanks Vlad.

January 20, 2022

Hello to our friends from AUGolf

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We will let Vlad know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

GETPWRD

Really Helpful! it does what it should and the support team is amazing! So Happy about it! Amazing APP!

January 12, 2022

Hello to our friends from GETPWRD

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

evosbath

Easy to use and exceptional customer service even helped mem during Christmas vacation. I recommend !

December 31, 2021

Hello friends at evosbath

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

ARNTSON MARINE

I thought I had figured out my own question but then I realized I had others. Support has been super friendly and helpful! I really appreciate their patience with my 1 million questions. :)

December 3, 2021

Hi ARNTSON MARINE,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

-Tanu and The Customer Success Team :)

Cubles

I had a small issue on initial install which ended up being my own stupidity. Support was great! This app is exactly what we were looking for for our B2B customers.

November 22, 2021

Hi Cubles,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing and that it is helping you make Simple and Efficient Discounts for your wholesalers. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

Qi Mushrooms

Amazing app and terrific support from Vlad. Couldn't be any happier with this app. Highly recommended!

November 18, 2021

Hello, Qi Mushrooms & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. We're glad and lucky to have Vlad with us!
You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Qi Mushrooms great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Suvenir plus

Good, helpful and patient support. Helped me adapt the app for my complicated theme. App works as expected.

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this good review. This is so sweet. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime:

Cheers!
-- Chud and the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

The Smartest House

This App was chosen by our team as a Wholesale Hero App replacement. Installation for the Wholesale App usually needs removal of the old (Wholesale hero) custom code (that we did ourselves) and New custom setup for the App - which may take time and testing - And can become a nightmare if any of the sides becomes unresponsive. In this case installation and custom adjustment process went smooth (even if 2 separate members of the support team were involved). So 5stars from us for the set-up. We will see how the app will behave. Thank You Nicoz and Amir for the communication and setup!!

October 19, 2021

This is awesome! Nicoz and Amir will be eating pizza tonight! Thank you so much for this review and just know that if you encounter issues/questions. Just reach out:
support@websiteondemand.ca

Our customer hero team are champs around here!

Cheers!
-- Chud and the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Tia Coco Healthy Chocolate

Amazing fast service from the techs and super easy set up! I would recommend to anyone looking to bootstrap a wholesale set up on their shopify site. Thank you wholesale now!

August 3, 2021

We appreciate this awesome review! :-)
Fast customer service is our primary goal!

If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to email us back

- Chud & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

The Really Good Whisky Company

So far so good!! Just installed the app and had some great help and support from Vlad who helped me tweak the settings!! Seems like it does the job and customer service is excellent!

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at The Really Good Whisky Company

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

- Melissa & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team