Anmeldelser (61)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. juni 2024

Customer support was amazing! Although it didn't work out for our store, boy their service is amazing! I loved how honest and genuine they were with the issue when they were trying to figure out the issue for us. It was bittersweet to part ways. But give them a try!! They are super friendly and the features are great! Maybe one day they can work on having the discount field back! Until then best fishes to all of you guys!

Beutimi
19. juni 2024

Amazing app and great customer service. Really easy to use and gives many different ways to set your discount options. Would highly recommend.

Carolina Country Bling
27. juni 2024

I cannot recommend Sami Wholesale Pricing enough - It does everything I need and want it to, and their customer support is second to NONE. They are supportive, friendly and resolve any enquiries or problems promptly to ensure my website works smoothly when it comes to the wholesale section! Special mention to Haley who has been nothing but patient with me!

GLOW X GO
Australien
21. juni 2024

Although it takes abit to get used to, it is truly the only comprehensive solution to having specific prices for a specific set of customers that comes at no additional cost. Truly appreciate the support chat and the team behind this app.

Goodest Boy Studios
Singapore
23 dage bruger appen
12. april 2024

Love the app and support!

We had some very specific requirements for our website (discount applied to certain products for logged in users ONLY).

I tested out about 5-7 apps to accomplish this but this one was the only one that offered all the features I needed.

I had a few small issues after install BUT the support team was able to help out immediately and now it's working fantastically :)

Apnée Santé
Cirka en måned bruger appen
4. juni 2024

Good and fast customer support. Really useful app!

coffeetime.si
Slovenien
3 måneder bruger appen
5. maj 2024

I'm so pleased with the customer service at Sami Wholesale. They promptly connected me with the app developer, who spent time fixing my small issues. I'm looking forward to getting the wholesale orders flowing in :-)

Trudy Rice Collection
Australien
12. juli 2024

Fantastic app. The support is quick, and helpful and helped me to resolve an issue I had with the set up. Highly recommended!

Wolf Tucker
Storbritannien
10 dage bruger appen
3. april 2024

From the get-go, Sami Wholesale Pricing proved to be an indispensable asset for my venture into the world of wholesale. The team behind this app was incredibly supportive, guiding me through every step of the process. Their patience and friendliness made my experience not just bearable but genuinely enjoyable. They did an amazing job at explaining the complexities in a way that was easy to understand, which is something I greatly appreciated.

One of the standout features of this app is its cost-effectiveness. It's genuinely free, which is a breath of fresh air in a market filled with expensive alternatives. This aspect alone makes Sami Wholesale Pricing a golden gateway for those, like me, who are just dipping their toes into the wholesale business with limited financial resources.

The app itself is user-friendly, with a sleek interface that makes navigation a breeze. Whether you're looking to understand pricing strategies, manage inventory, or simply explore the wholesale market, Sami has got you covered. Its comprehensive features cater to both novices and seasoned professionals, making it a versatile tool for anyone in the industry.

I wholeheartedly recommend Sami Wholesale Pricing to anyone who's starting out or looking to streamline their wholesale operations without breaking the bank. The combination of exceptional customer service, a robust feature set, and the unbeatable price point (free!) makes it a standout choice. If you're venturing into wholesale with a tight budget, this app is the perfect partner to have by your side.

PetStoreNMore
10 dage bruger appen
16. april 2024

Easy to use app! Very responsive chat - Had to speak to them about something that wasn't working with another app installed, and they fixed it in about 10 minutes! Nice and quick, easy and does the job!

Hairways (Hair and Beauty) Ltd