Wholesale Simplified

Wholesale Simplified

by SolverCircle

Discounts for different customer groups. Quick Order Support

Candle Store

This APP is one of the most important APP in our website and the support is amazing. They solve every single issue that I had in order to adapt the APP to our necessity. There are many APPs out there, but the support of Wholesale Simplified is amazing.

epoxy style coat

The customer support is simply amazing, I have purchased the app and experienced some minor issues in the beginning which would have really affected my business negatively. However the tech support has done everything to get this matter fixed asap. Quick response time even after regular office hours! Really happy with Wholesale simplified. 100% recommendation!!

Time Resistance

The app is easy to use and the support team swiftly integrated the wholesale solution to a custom theme. Would definitely recommend it to anyone in need for custom pricing solution.

G is for Gems

I've tested out a huge range of apps to allow me to display and manage wholesale pricing. The biggest challenge I found was combining wholesale pricing with Shopify's multi currency functionality. I raised this with the Wholesale Simplified Team, granted them short term, limited access to the areas of my site the app relates to, and a short while later they enhanced the app to now include multi-currency support. I'd highly recommend them.

JK London

Excellent app to install if you're thinking of having different customer groups on your store to apply different price tiers etc. The app does discount on collections and individual products too.

Easy to set up and works really. We had minor fixes done to our site. Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ahsan (from the app support team) for applying those fixes straight away and being very helpful making sure this app works well for us.

Highly recommended, David

The Really Healthy Company

My experience with this app is very positive. I am using a complex theme so the development team did have to manually code to install it, but they were very helpful and did it fast and it all appears to be working. (I am not 100% sure yet as store is not live yet.) In terms of the function of the app, I found it worked perfectly for multiple tiers of individual pricing discounts, which is what I needed. Have tried other wholesale apps (some which worked right out of the box so thought they would be perfect) but then found some unspecified limitation that they could not or refused to fix. These guys seem very helpful and I feel that even if there are problems they are likely to fix it. Early days yet but certainly 5 stars so far.

Spelean Australia

Whoelsale Simplified was the only app/developer (and we asked a lot!) that could help connect our legacy accounting system and pricing structure to our shopify site and untilise overnight ftp updates. We were very happy with their dev work and app modifications and always found their tech support to be repsonsive and find solutions or answer questions. We would highly recommend.

Mark's Dancewear

Great app! Excellent customer service as well. It has been working great for all our customers who get different discounts and allows us to customize it based on our needs.

Embroidery Parts

Great app and excellent customer service!!!

Palletparty Org

Excellent Customer Service. Love this app. Once set up it works great with different customers getting their own percentage off. The best part is I can just add a one word tag and that tag is connected to all the items that customer gets discounts on. Really appreciate the help from the team at Wholesale Simplified getting us up and running.

Frank