About Wholesale Simplified
How Wholesale Simplified is different from other wholesale apps?
- The app does NOT create duplicate variants. So, you can maintain the product inventory just like the retail store.
- Simply flat discount to all products. Just add a customer tag and discount rate. All products avails for discount for that customer.
- Add discount for specific collections with specific discount rate withing a discount rule. Such as, VIP customers get 13% Off T-shirts and 20% Off Trousers.
- Add fixed discount price for certain product. Such as, Gold customers get 50$ less for Blue Tshirt (100$).
- Multiple customer pricing levels, each customer type (VIP, Gold, Premium etc.) having different discounts for different collection of products.
Require minimums to get discount
For each product, you can set minimum quantity in order to get the discount, the minimum quantity is applied to all products under a discount group.
Orders with less than minimum are allowed, but paid at regular, full price.
- Use same store for both retail and wholesale customers. Offer discounts to different customer groups for different collection of products
- Set different Pricing Levels. For example, VIP customers get 13% Off T-shirts and 20% Off Trousers
- NO ADDITIONAL VARIANT is created automatically by this app
- Its as easy as setting up a discount rule by mentioning discount tag and rate , selecting list of collections and tags any customers with the discount tag. It's as simple as that!
- For each discount group, you can set minimum quantity in order to get the discount, the minimum quantity is applied to all products/collections under a discount group
- You can also set minimum price so that customers can get discount ONLY if total price of cart exceeds the minimum price you set here
- Orders with less than minimum are allowed, but paid at regular, full price
- You can maintain the product inventory just like the retail store as no additional variant is created.
- Compatible with any inventory management tool. # Need Custom Shopify Development or Design? We Can Help! Our services include setup, development, design, illustration, custom apps. We've worked with hundreds of stores. You can check our expert profile on Shopify Experts site by Searching SolverCircle there. Contact us for any kind of support or service.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Really Healthy Company
My experience with this app is very positive. I am using a complex theme so the development team did have to manually code to install it, but they were very helpful and did it fast and it all appears to be working. (I am not 100% sure yet as store is not live yet.) In terms of the function of the app, I found it worked perfectly for multiple tiers of individual pricing discounts, which is what I needed. Have tried other wholesale apps (some which worked right out of the box so thought they would be perfect) but then found some unspecified limitation that they could not or refused to fix. These guys seem very helpful and I feel that even if there are problems they are likely to fix it. Early days yet but certainly 5 stars so far.
Whoelsale Simplified was the only app/developer (and we asked a lot!) that could help connect our legacy accounting system and pricing structure to our shopify site and untilise overnight ftp updates. We were very happy with their dev work and app modifications and always found their tech support to be repsonsive and find solutions or answer questions. We would highly recommend.
This app seemed like a perfect fit for our needs. We just needed simple discounting per product type for several different customer discount structures. However, running the Venture theme, we had nothing but issues. For issue was 80% of our customers could not check out. The checkout button was there but once clicked there was no follow-through. Second issue, since we had to delete the app due to the checkout issue, we then had several missing products from our catalog. How many is a little unclear at this moment as we have well over 600 items.
When connecting with their CS team, they wanted full access to our site which was not going to happen. In this day and age and the simplicity of this app there should be no issues.
Thank you very much or taking the time to leave us a review, it helps us to evaluate where the things need to be improved. We are very sorry that you had a poor experience with certain feature and decided to go with a different app maybe, which we completely understand and respect.
Regarding your checkout button issue, since it works sometimes and also it had issues the other times at your store. So, to identify the issue our team needed to debug your theme code and find out what exact code was causing such inconsistency.
I see that our app specialists reached out to you and requested for collaborator access, which is very obviously needed in such circumstances to debug and resolve you issues. And shopify has developed this excellent feature of collaboration so that we could help you properly being within the certain boundaries. We only request for certain permissions, which are absolutely relevant to certain issues. Any merchant has to accept the collaborator access request to let the theme developer or app developer get in to their stores to improve the site or resolve any issues. So, all we would like to request is, please give us the chances to help you whenever you need, by at least accepting shopify authorized collaborator access for your products, themes, pages, etc.
Again, my apologies that this was not something that you found helpful. We hope that you have continued success with your other app, and should you ever want to try Wholesale Simplified again, we can look at having one of our specialists work more closely with you to get the issues resolved for your store properly.