Wholesale Quantity Breaks

Regular and wholesale tier prices. Fully customizable app.

From $14.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Wholesale Quantity Breaks

Soardist

Time spent using app About 2 years

they are rockstar ,easy to use app .they are very fast fix the issue ,good customer services ,like it

TEM IMPORTS

Location Australia

Great app, nice and quick respond from the team especially Roman, he did a fabulous job helping us out for a new look on the collection page. thank you

Lab Filtration Papers

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does everything you need, and the developers are quick to reply and have solved all of my issues. I recommend it!

Arica School

Really good app and tech support. We ran into some issues caused by another app and Roman provided excellent tech support, assisting us in resolving the issue.

Steel World UK

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app and the most helpful customer support! i would give more than 5 star if possible. thank you!

Grey Goat Supply Ltd.

Spent months looking for the right app that has all of the features that we are looking for.

The app itself is versatile, with a wide array of customization that can be utilized without any additional coding required.

Roman is excellent with the feedback and gave us all of the help in order to complete the initial setup.

The app is the best out of all apps on shopify (we've tested them all) for wholesalers.

Uranta Face Masks

This is a really great APP that integrates super nice with my store www.uranta.ca so that I can offer wholesale tiered prices right inside my products. The support team has been super helpful in customizing this APP to my needs and it works seamlessly on the site. One of the key things about this app is being able to impose minimum order increments and minimum order quantities for the customer to get the discounted price. This app has a lot more functionality that any of the others --- don't be fooled by its low install base - they will have many installs soon with their service and super functional and customizable app.

snushus.ch

Location Switzerland

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Chouette Cards

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with a real support team, reactive and at the point.
They have adapted the layout as I wanted, very quickly and in a friendly way.
I warmly recommend !

CatEyeEffect™

Location France

Really very useful application to increase the average order value.
And customer support is very attentive and responds very quickly.